Suikoden Unique and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who took over in S3 after Murayama? And are dragons ageless?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Who took over in S3 after Murayama? And are dragons ageless? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who took over after Murayama in Suikoden III?

The second question is self-explanatory.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright i just checked a topic at Suikosource and patapi, a board moderator, said it was Junko Kawano. Of course that still dosnt mean its right.

Sorry i dont really know if dragons are ageless.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do you mean by ageless? As in, do they age? Cuz they do. If you mean are they immortal, I'm not sure, but they clearly can be killed. Whether or not they're naturally immortal is up to debate. Do you mean ageless, as in having existed forever? Because then I'm still not sure, but the fact that there is a Dragon Rune that is required for dragons to exist in the normal world suggests that they are unnaturally occuring in the normal world. Probably means they didn't exist before, but were summoned from the World of Wings and Scales by the first bearer of the Dragon Rune. Mostly speculation, though, maybe someone can varify or disprove some of this.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, Noritada Matsukawa took over after Murayama left. Kawano was not involved with Suikoden 3.

As for dragons, they can die of old age and can live much longer than humans. However, they rarely live out their lives because after their bonded human dies (of old age or in battle), dragons will die from grief alone.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Death from grief.... Man, imagine if humans were like that.

I would have been dead ages ago.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, there are such cases of humans dying from grief. Even final fantasy 10 showed signs of this, when Tidus's mom died as she griefed over the loss of Jecht.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

halberdier wrote:
Actually, there are such cases of humans dying from grief. Even final fantasy 10 showed signs of this, when Tidus's mom died as she griefed over the loss of Jecht.

Yes it used to happen in the old days.

I know about some cases in my family actually my great grandmother (long sad off topic story) died from grief.

Anyway I want to ask SARS if the information about the Dragons comes from the Suikoden Encyclopedia.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not in the encyclopedia--it was included in one of the Shinshos that included an in-depth look at the dragon knights.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
Not in the encyclopedia--it was included in one of the Shinshos that included an in-depth look at the dragon knights.

Ok thanks.

I'm getting that said Encyclopedia soon and I thought I tried to learn a bit of Japanese by trying to read it.

So I wanted to know if that piece of information was inside, could simplify a segment I thought.

I'm still struggling with the Japanese Alphabet. :?
Komillia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:

As for dragons, they can die of old age and can live much longer than humans. However, they rarely live out their lives because after their bonded human dies (of old age or in battle), dragons will die from grief alone.

*takes notes for her fanfic*

I was just curious, what about dragons who belong to the bearer of the Dragon Rune? Did Joshua have the same dragon during all those years or did he outlive his dragon? Seeing as Milia has the Dragon Rune now, does this affect Thrash in anyway or will he die after a certain amount of years? :?
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who's Matsukawa?

What was the exact wording of this entry on dragon's ages?

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Komillia"]
SARSadmin wrote:

*takes notes for her fanfic*quote]

houuuuu fanfiction?? if you need a reader jsut tell me where to go, i'll read it!! :twisted: ( i love fanfictions)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: