Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Power Stone

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Anchors

Defense Ministry of Jowston

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Power Stone Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Id like to know how you find power stone?

2. Who were your favorite characters that you use all the time?

3. Have you evr watched its anime?

4. Do you think it will have another game like Power Stone 3?

My answers:

1. For me Power Stone was one of the fighting games i really love :)

2. I always use Ryoma since i just adore his power fusion look :wink:

3. I havent watched it but i saw a lot of previews of it anyone knows where i can download the anime of it? :?

4. Im not still sure i hope you guys can enlighten me please :cry:

Hope to hear from you guys :D
Bulleta

Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm how i do i find Power Stone

1. Power stone had some originality to it some games actually copied its battle style so i find it ok

2. I use any character i dont try to be picky you know

3. The anime series was ok though a little short but still ok

4. There have been assumptions remember the key word is ASSUMPTION
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Amazing. Me and my friends used to play Power Stone 2 for uninterupted hours before my DC broke (from overuse :P). We were really evenly matched, too, so it was always fun to see who would prevail.

2. Wang Tang for life, homiiiiies. Wang Tang was the man. It got to the point that I wasnt allowed to use Wang Tang 'cuz I was too good with him. Alternatively, I love to use Jack. Having your buddy aim a bazooka at you and scuttling right underneath the missile owns. Unstoppable. Especially after transforming. Mad Clown > the world.

3. Unfortunately.

4. Oh God, I hope so. Probably won't happen though. If a Power Stone 3 were made for say, PS3, I would weep tears of joy forever.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Mengo

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. I never played the first one, but as soon as i could lend my hands on the 2nd . . . whoaaaaah ! now that was a game. I played it for hours and hours, alone or with friends (well, most of the time with friends, of course) . Too bad i could only find it in japanese, which gave me some problems for the weapons unlock system.
IMO, it's one of the best fighting game, EVER. Yeah, Capcom did a great job on it. It's a good thing that one of their fighting games isn't just a Street Fighter Rip-off.
However, to fully appreciate the game, i had to put the gems to a restrictive number of 3. when there are sevens, it's just a cheap hell for the ones who couldn't transform early enough.

2. I enjoyed playing with Rock. His specials rock (ha ha . . . ) . Jack was fun too.

3. never had the . . . chance ?

4. it's a total mystery why they haven't done a sequel to Power Stone. This game is so gamecube-fighting-game-like it would have fit perfectly. I just hope they'll do a Power Stone 3 one day (and please, please, not a crappy game . . .)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: