Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Graham Cray Pics

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Graham Cray Pics Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you guys know where I can find some Graham Cray pics?

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the better question is...*why* would you want Graham Cray pictures?

Hehe, kidding, I'm just being a jerk.

Actually I'm surprised suikosource.com doesn't have any pics of Cray up yet. I'm sure he has full body artwork. I swore I saw it posted in a thread somewhere, not sure if it was at this message board though. If not, I'm sure someone can scan it for you.

Unless you meant fanart. In that case, I'm at a loss. I doubt you'd find much fanart of him, considering how many people dislike the game...

^Actual quote!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know somone on DA has some fan art. otherwise you'll need to refear to my comment in another post. Suikosource had the images up, but I'm not sure if the thread still exists where they posted them. The images can be found if you poke in the image directory. If Cray is there he is there. otherwise you won't find any pictures aside from some fanart.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have some crappy in-game scans from the NTSC-J version, if that'll suffice. If you want the nice, full body art, find someone with the artbook. It's in there.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know there was some art posted at ign of Graham Cray and but the webmaster of had to remove it :roll: .

I posted it at suikosource too, but they deleted the artwork thread ,
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The artwork thread did not contain villain artwork. Only the Stars of Destiny.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yikes now it will be even harder to find. I guess you're only hope are the cards.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Duke, didn't the artwork thread contain pictures of Troy and Colton? Or am I just on crack?

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[/QUOTE]The artwork thread did not contain villain artwork. Only the Stars of Destiny.[/QUOTE]

Yes it did, I posted Graham Cray from IGN, but the thread is now gone. There was also full body pix of Rakgi's Dad, Cray's son, Governor, even the Obel Queen someone else had posted.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It wasn't that hard. I found this lovely portrait of the man himself over google.

Felipe. I present to you, Graham Cray

Lol, sorry, I gave it a try and that's all that came up.

Also, Krawnik, yes Suikosource did have Troy, Colton, Lord Vingerhurt and Glenn Colt.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bishop Sai Fujiwara has the artbook. He scanned a few pics for me and was very nice about it. If you ask him nicely I'm sure you'll have the same result. (and don't say you can't get villains from the artbook, I got Troy from Sai.)

Oh and I know you weren't saying that you couldn't get villains from the book before, I just wanted to prevent that claim from being made.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um...they made artwork for Rakgi's father and Cray's son?

^Actual quote!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, weird huh? I bet they did it because they were memories inside of the ROP. (I know cray's son was, but I'm not sure about Rakgi's father.)

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"The artwork thread did not contain villain artwork. Only the Stars of Destiny"

Thats a lie.. because I remeber that it did, it had SODs and Villians on that thread..

and why would the webmaster take it down for? now you cant find any Cray,Govennor, they even took down some of the SOD pics on Ign.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PirateSigurd wrote:
Thats a lie.. because I remeber that it did, it had SODs and Villians on that thread..

I'm sorry, are you calling me a liar? We'll just pretend that you aren't, and that you didn't revive the thread for that purpose.

Villains were a later update. The thread for the first few weeks didn't contain anything but Stars and location art.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: