Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suiko Album?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Favorite Suiko Album? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As some of you know theres something like 20 suikoden albums (not counting koei's suikoden album "The divine oath")

Anyway which one do you like the best?

As for me I prefer Ongakushu 2. I think it has renditions of some of the best tracks. (i'm listenign to it now heh) It Has argubly The finest Version of "Gothic Neclord"

And Its the only album to really do an expanded "Theme of sadness" And Its even better than the original i think.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

o.O There are 20 albums?
I need to go buy some more....

I honestly had no idea. I have three I think. And they're just the basic BGM. Any other songs I have are from very lucky accidental downloads. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known there was anything but the in-game music.
But 20 is deffinately a surprise for me. I think I'm going to listen to that "All Suikoden Radio" for a while.
Reed

Cloak-and-Sword

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought there was just the regular OST's... I have the OST's for Suikoden 1 and 2, don't plan on buying 3's because I didn't care for the music as much in that one.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celtic Collection II was the best of all of the ones I heard, which lead me to paying almost full price to buy CCIII from Japan after its 4/15/04 release but it sucks so very bad with all the songs sounding extreamly weak. CCI was good too but there are less of those really cool vocals in it. Most of the songs are so awsome in CCII with the best being Castle by the Water. I hated most of the other Suikoden albums because of all the use of the sax in the background, it so dose not work with the game being an eastern story set in the past, when and where sax should not exist. and it beats me down so much that unlike FF albums even the suikoden piano collections uses them.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

currently...I've been listening to Suikogaiden vol 1's OST alot lately
I think it's just because I really like it's track "Prayer to Mother" ^^

though I don't have that many Suikoden soundtracks to begin with...I think I only have...5 (Orrizonte, Suikogaiden vol 1 OST, Suikogaiden vol 2 OST, Suikoden 2 OST, and Ongakushu)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only have some copied CDs from the first and second soundtrack.
I can only buy things like this of the internet for I lack the specalty shops they sell in.

but my CD has some vocal songs on it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The original Suikoden OST is my favorite by far. So far I have:

Suikoden OST
Suikoden II OST Vol. 1
Suikoden Ongakushu Vol. 2

The only one of those I REALLY like though is Suikoden's OST. I plan to get Suiko II volume 2 however, because most of the Suikoden II music tracks that I like are on Vol. 2.
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IS THERE A REAL SUIKODEN RADIO STATION AND WHAT STORE DID YOU BUY THE SUIKODEN'S SOUNDTRACKS. THEY DON'T DIDN'T HAVE IT AT THE MUSIC STORES.
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't believe you asked that, Eggith, and take it easy on those caps, son. Hmm, I really don't know. I'll go with the Piano Collection II. That's just a wild shot, however. In my opinion, I really thing they're all great. . . except for that vocal collection number three. Sheesh, the engrish is horrible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: