Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Bleach Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

alright, has any of you guys ever heard of the anime "Bleach"?

its a really good( in my humble opinion) anime which show after life and monster spirits thought it is still in the process of being published i really liked what i saw...

has eany of you guys ever seen this anime?
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I've seen episodes 1-3. I love this anime.

I'm just waiting to download a few more episodes of it before I watch all of it together.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love this anime and this manga. The manga has over 177 chapters out so far and still going. For those that are just beginning the series, it only gets better. It's a great series. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

??? I could've sworn I've posted about this before... I am a big fan of this show. I have episodes 1-30 on my computer. I've only seen up to ep. 22. This anime highly recommended! :mrgreen:
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

really? you have to 30 ? man i wish i had them.. i only have to 22.. and it stop just when ichigo is bullying the ennemy jsut before exchanging the first blow........... ùaaarghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could you tell me where you got them? episode 23 to 30

but just how many episode( anime, not manga) are publishded as of now??

does anyone know?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen 1 through 29 and I really like it as well.

According to a couple websites I've found, there's 32 episodes.

punchdoll wrote:
This anime highly recommended! :mrgreen:

I second that.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen up to 31, and read up to Ch. 177, excellent manga, great show, highly recommend it. ^^

I made a thread about the show back when epi. 15 just came out... not too many responded sadly, especially considering how good the show it. Renji = awesome, and Taito Kubo (author, and creator of the manga) has thrown in some weird plot twists and things you wouldn't normally expect in a Shounen Manga.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, it's in Japanese! I can speak Japanese but it really takes away from the anime for me. I've just downloaded the first two episodes and am about to go watch them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, I'm officially caught up on all of the ones on my computer now. Currently waiting for Ep. 31 to finish downloading. Just for others to know, most of the anime I get is from my downloading system called Limewire. In my personal opinion, It's better and faster than Bit Torrent and if you go to the site www.limewire.com, you can get their basic system (which is what I use) for free.

Once you get it, If you go to search on 'anytype setting' and type in Lunar, It will pull-up the whole Bleach series up to the latest episode they've got (episode 31) along with other animes that download insainly fast. I'm lovin it!
So, if this helps those who are having trouble getting ahold of the series then it's all the better. Keep in mind, though, that the majority of the things you get off of LimeWire are Subtitled.
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's great! I only watch it when Hanatarou is featured >_> I like the manga more~ Kubo Tite does a wonderful job of keeping you at the edge of your seat. There's fanservice for everyone ;D (Orihime, then Renji @o@)
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Ugh, it's in Japanese! I can speak Japanese but it really takes away from the anime for me. I've just downloaded the first two episodes and am about to go watch them.

Alot of anime fans find that when it's not in Japanese it takes away from the show. ^^ I guess opinions are opinions, I like it either way as long as they're good, I've watched both English and Japanese shows with crappy VA's, so for me, it's not really the language, just the quality. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Alot of anime fans find that when it's not in Japanese it takes away from the show. ^^ I guess opinions are opinions, I like it either way as long as they're good, I've watched both English and Japanese shows with crappy VA's, so for me, it's not really the language, just the quality. ^^

I agree, I really enjoy watching it in japanese because I start to pick-up on the language a bit. Learning Japanese is cool.

Then some anime are fairly pleasant to watch dubbed like Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, etc.... Ummm One piece's Dubbing scared me though. Dubbing still does have its advantages.
As Gil said, 'opinions are opinions'.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ummm...what is this anime about?
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's about an orange-haired boy named Ichigo who, along with his sisters were given the gift to sense spirits. While the sisters are able to sense them, Ichigo is the only one of the family that can actually see them.

This then leads to his encounter with Rukia, who is a Death God (which is basically a grim reaper/ evil spirit killer). Who finds that a Hollw(Evil spirit that feeds off of other spirits) is stalking Ichigo to feed on his soul.

Rukia gets wounded in the attempt to save Ichigo and, in order for Ichigo to protect his family from the Hollow, lends him a bit of her power which backfires on her and he ends up taking all of it.

Well after that he beats the Hollow, saves his family, and is incidentaly stuck with the duty of being a 'stand-in' Death God until Rukia gains her powers back.

That's about it to explain, anything more would be spoilers. It is definitely worth watching.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

by the way punchdoll, your mistaken, ichigo is not the only one to see spirits, one of his sister can actually see them sine the begining but she doesn't want to beleive in them while the other one can only feel their presence... and ichigo is not the only one who have this ability, a lot of people have it, ichigo's power is only more developped
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: