Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Hey Blackwind, ever seen "Shaun of the Dead"? It's somewhat a parody of the zombie movies. I liked it. It also reminds us that zombies are extremely sluggish. :*laugh*:

I really want to and I've rented it twice but had no time to watch it. I was actually going to rent it again last night but ended up going to the 12:01 showing of Revenge of the Sith(SEE IT!!!) maybe this weekend al fit it in.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Slightly off topic, but I'm actually an extra in Shaun of the Dead in one random scene outside the pub.

Back on topic - talk about your damn fears people so that IT may feast upon your very emotions.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm afraid of not getting my copies of suikogaiden vol. I an II. I paid 80+ dollars for them! and so far..... i'm suikogaidenless..... :x

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
Slightly off topic, but I'm actually an extra in Shaun of the Dead in one random scene outside the pub.

Back on topic - talk about your damn fears people so that IT may feast upon your very emotions.

You were an extra in the Shaun of the Dead? COOOOL! Elaborate a bit more, if you would be so kind.

And i told all of my fears in this topic. I've been a good boy! :D

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whilst I was at uni, my friend was in a film class and through the teacher managed to get various extra parts in Brit films to get some extra money. This time he managed to get myself and two others as extras. We traveled down. Got "dolled" up and did pretty much what Shaun and co did to fool the zombies. It was fun, but at the end, my feet hurt. I also wasn't involved in the final scenes (and neither were my friends) where the Zombies stormed the pub. Shame.

If you look close to the Winchester when Shaun first notices how many zombies are there, you can see a purple haired zombie in amongst the rest of them. Me.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So sir Fliktor was an actor...nice! I was thinking that you could be a great choice for Neclord's minion when Konami decide to make Suikoden a real movie *smile*

Hem..fear huh? the thing that I fear most, more than anything on earth is insect, yes the good 'ol lil insect and all of it's friend : worm, spider, etc. When I was usually a calm person, you can easily see me shriek out when I see bugs near me. This phobia had granted me an embarassing chilhood life, as my friend often made fun of me due to my fear of insect.

And I'm not lying if I said insect as the only thing that I afraid of in this world. While I was afraid of the dark as a kid, since I decide to lead a more religious life, I didn't fear it anymore, same goes to death. I used to afraid of other people, but ever since I joined martial arts dojo, and discuss the things with my father that I too have something that other people don't have, I feel more and more self confident. That's it.

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Fear is a stupid emotion"

Haha, this is the only place I can make that reference where other people will get it.

Shaun of the Dead is awesome. I've seen it 8 times. :) I'll look for you next time I watch it, dood.

As for my fears, definetly spiders. I run and scream like a wee girl whenever I see one. The bigger they are, the worse it gets, and the further I run. I have a friend with really skinny fingers, and my fear is so overwhelming that I can't look at his hands... they're too spider-like. O_o

Other than spiders, though, nothing really. Fear of failure doesn't bother me. I'm not afraid of death. The only person I'm legitimately afraid for is my girlfriend, but even then I've really got no reason to worry, she's fine.

Spiders though.... eeeeeh.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So Lord Fliktor was in Shaun of the Dead, maybe i should rent it and try and find you, lol.

Geez i cant remember if i posted in this topic before, after i post this ill check and see if i did, if i did ill just delete what i said.

I afraid of walking up stairs, because my knees are so bad it easy for me to fall. For example i collapsed while carrying my cat up the stairs, not fun let me add. Also after awhile of walking up the stairs my legs tire and i have to rest, knees and my muscles in my upper leg. And to add i would never of made it down the stairs of the Twin Towers during the 9-11 attack in 2001. No offense to anyone who lost a family member or friend in that attack, or sorry for bringing back the memory.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do I fear? I don't fear death but I do a have fear of failure or being rejected, I know that failure or being rejected will make people tough and be better at what they do.
But still I do not want to fail in anything that I'm doing and be rejected by other people. I also fear Sewer Rats I don't want to touch them it gives me shivers.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To figure out what I fear I'd have to define fear first. To me, fear is anything that makes my stomach acid rise if I think about it too much. Fear is also anything I have a natural avoidance to. That being said:

SNAKES! WHen I saw the commercials for Anacondas, where the snake is like 45 feet long and it's swimming aroud them in the water I freak out EVERY time.

But more than that, the afterlife, or lack thereof, or it ending. Many a night I've spent countless hours contemplating whther or not the afterlife would be TRUELY eternal, for isn't it a law of the universe that everything that begins must end? Everything that is must some day un-be, therefore the after CAN'T be eternal now can it? UNless you look at it from the stance that gets me to bed at night, God is all powerful, if he/she/it wants the afterlife to be eternal, then I guess it damn well can be.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose it's normal to fear the afterlife. I know that i do. I fear that i haven't been good enough, and that i might not make it into heaven. :oops: Going to hell has been played on a lot in the entertainment industry. But it may truly be beyond our imagination to comprehend just how terrible it can be.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
I suppose it's normal to fear the afterlife. I know that i do. I fear that i haven't been good enough, and that i might not make it into heaven. :oops: Going to hell has been played on a lot in the entertainment industry. But it may truly be beyond our imagination to comprehend just how terrible it can be.

I do not believe in anything but Heaven. I believe everyone goes there. An underworld full of pain and torture is still better than an eternal loneliness and consciousness right?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I do not believe in anything but Heaven. I believe everyone goes there. An underworld full of pain and torture is still better than an eternal loneliness and consciousness right?

Yeah, it'll be a relief that all the tyrants, rapists, murderers, extortionists and other such affilitated will be let off easy. *note sarcasm in tone*

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seriously though. The scariest things for me are: eternity, losing my mind/soul, and lonliness. Sadly, I will have to live with either eternity or a lost soul, so either way, I lose. I would rather lose my soul and be gone than to live alone eternally.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Given the options out of the two, i would probably choose the same. It hurts a lot being lonely.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: