Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't fear death, it's just that for the time being, i dont want to die.

I fear spider;s the most, their creepy, those eight-legs doesn't look good on them.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't fear death as so much as for my life after death. I think that an eternal conciousness would be the worse thing imaginable especially if I was alone. I'd rather lose my soul.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I have no fears anymore. When I was much younger I feared the dark, bugs, etc. but I was also afraid of social things. You know, like talking to people, making phone calls, parties, and so on. I eventually gave myself a good swift kick and got over that one right quick and in a hurry. I had a fear of driving too (mostly a fear of failure), but that went away with practice. I have a few concerns but nothing as deep as what's already been mentioned. However, since those aren't fears, I'll let them be.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i dont have a fear of anything really. I was never afraid of anything when i was a kid and i am just the same now.

But i must admit, sometimes i have a fear of failure, which i find to be constructive because i have always used it in a positive way to achieve the desired results and not fail!
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm...
fear of losing someone...
many fear it but somehow i don't, to me it's better if they're just suffering in this world...
as for failure, it hurts but i think it helps me become a better person and it reminds me i'm a human being, a creature that is not perfect...
and i forgot...
i HATE cockroaches too!
death to the cockroaches! :twisted:

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a fear of not making a difference.
I sometimes sit and ponder my uselessness and fear the largerness(I don't think this is a word but oh well) of the universe.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really don't think I can find something that I fear right now. Now I may seem like a cold hearted bastard (and people often tell me I am) but I don't even fear death in any way. I don't fear if my family dies, if I die, or a loved one dies. You see when thousands of people die, I don't feel sad or fear that reacurring. You see, the way I see it is that death is essential and no one lives forever. If no one died the world would have no more room and then we would all be screwed. But not fearing death of my friends doesn't mean I don't care about them. You see, if given the option, I would easily give my life for my friends and that is the advantage of not fearing death. But yes, in short, a bastard I am.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, you're not the only one, Diaz. But i may learn better later in life, should such an experience occur.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zombies. As I said in the "Dreams" thread I have a total fear of zombies. My worst nightmare is a "Dawn of the dead" type end of the world.

Oddly though it's the thought of C'thulu taking the world first that lets me sleep at night.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a fear of life after college, of what I'm going to do with my life, of whether I will ever accomplish anything, if I will wind up with a drug habit in some alley somewhere, of whether I'll actually find a girl who I can love, of whether that girl will love me back.... Basically, all the typical things an average 20-something thinks about from time to time....

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Oddly though it's the thought of C'thulu taking the world first that lets me sleep at night.

My brother loves that.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a very pronounced fear of heights and of large bodies of water. Both of these make me feel like I'm getting sucked in.
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fear.... heh I forgot the concept....
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As i was walking through campus, i realized that i have a small degree of falling down the stairs. I'm not one of the most agile people in the world, and i sometimes trip on my feet. Plus, i remember falling down the stairs when i was young. I feel safer if i have some railing to hold on to. But i can still go up and down stairs that don't. But the idea of snapping my spine or breaking my skull makes me a bit anxious.

Hey Blackwind, ever seen "Shaun of the Dead"? It's somewhat a parody of the zombie movies. I liked it. It also reminds us that zombies are extremely sluggish. :lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eudoxus

The One Piece

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't fear death also.. i fear on ghost.. hehe.. nope i fear on my father ang to my mother when they slap me.. hehehe.. im just joking.. peace.... :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: