Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Zoids

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Zoids Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I totally love the Zoids series. They are grand. They are about giant robots that are shaped like different dinosaurs and animals that have weapons and the young pilots who pilot them.

I am aware of four different seasons. There was the original, Zoids, that had Zoids as a popular sport and different teams took each other on and won money to buy upgrades. The second, Chaotic Century was where there was a world with constant warfare and little miniature zoids that could combine with the larger ones to make them more powerful. There were two seasons with the same characters. Then, there was Zoids Fuzors which had a few episodes, but was taken off the air. It made me very sad.

Here are my questions to you Zoids fans:

1.Which of the Zoids series was your favorite and why?

2.Who were your favorite good characters in each series and why did you like them so much?

3.Who were your favorite villains and why did you like them so much?

4.What are your favorite Zoids and what do you like about them? What attacks that they used did you like?

5.What was your favorite battle in Zoids and why?

6.What was your favorite episode or group of related episodes and why?

I think I will save my opinions for later so I can comment on whaty you all have to say while I share my own opinions. :)
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah Zoids... twas a very good show... I really liked it, but mainly because I love giant robots
Ive only seen 2 seasons, I saw one episode of the third, and then I couldnt find it on the channel anymore
Lets see, I dont think I can answer all the questions, so Ill just answer some

1) Favorite Season: thatd got to be the first season... gotta love Bit, Lina, and the other guy (I dont remember his name). I thought it was funny how Harry was always trying to get Lina to marry him

2) uh... lets see... maybe Linas Dad, he was cool, he made a buch of cool advancments to the Liger Zero, and he played with those models... also the Judge Robot was cool

3) cant remember the names of him, but he was the leader of the main Villanious group in the first season... he rode around in a giant zoid whale, I think

4) favorite zoid was the beserk fury, because not only was it a cool looking robot, but it was a raptor robot! what could be better?!

5) My favorite battle was Definetly the last battle between the Liger zero and the Beserk Fury, not only because it was a kick ass battle, but because unlike many of the other battles they had in the first season, the ligers attacks actually connected with its target

6) cant answer that one, but Id have to say the end of the first season

hey, what do ya know, I answered them all!
yeah, I know, I mainly focused on the first season, but the 2nd season was a little too serious, and it had the one tiny robot dinosaur that followed the main character around, it was cool, but It was wierd... also, the girl they found with the tiny dinosaur was really annoying, and of course, she has amnesia... yawn
I really wish that they would show the first season again on CN, but they seem to have ditched all good shows lately
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1)I loved Zoids, and Zoids chatotic century. But I'ld have to say I like Chatotic Century better. I am not sure which season it's considered. I had more of a story line than the other seasons. And the characters seemed to fight for something good.
2)I loved Moonbay, she was always out to make money. And if she did the coming next time on zoids, and wasn't in it, she would complain about her contract.
Harry and his robots were pretty funny, and Lina was great in battle(Wasting all of her ammo all at once).
3)I can't remeber her name, but she was Chaotic Century, and had the mind control mini ziods.
4)There was really no one specific zoid I like better then the others. Most looked very cool.
5)I loved the batlle zoid one where Bit keep doing sharp left turns to wear out his opponents zoid. It was a great strategy.
6)I loved the one there was a zoid race, and the prince was going to be assassinated.
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 the first shows where the best
2 bit was the coolest
3 backdraft gang they never give up
4the Trex thing bit fights in the end the other utamit X
5 last battle betwen bit and the Trex
^ the final campionship battle episodes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: