Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalas

Kislev

-37876 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Avatar Anime Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was listing some web pages when I saw the coolest page ever....
It's an avatar web page....you have lots of avatars from all kinds of anima like Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Hinata girls, Gungrave, Hellsing and stuff...so if anyone wants a cool avatar just PM me and I will get it to you for 5000 potch:).
The first 15 who ask will get it for free, the second 15 will get it for 3000 potch and the other must pay.
Let me remind you....you have all kinds of avatars and animations...just PM me ;)
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Please don't try to make a profit off of other peoples work, thank you.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: