Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Family Guy episode afterthoughts
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: New Family Guy episode afterthoughts Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anone see it on Sunday night I really enjoyed it what did you people think (those who saw it anyway) it wasnt as good as some episodes i.e Petoria episode. But I think if we give Mr. Mcfarlane mre time it will get back to its usual hilarity.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I missed it! I keep kicking myself for it too. Any idea when the episode will re-air?!

^Actual quote!
butters

The Keeping It Real Krew

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I havent watched it either but i heard from a couple of friends it wasnt all to great though they said it did have its moments.

RIP Eddie 1967 - 2005
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw it! I thought it was pretty funny. I hope that they don't go too over board with some of their anticks. Like with the Pinocio reference (man that was wrong, yet funny).
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked it a lot. Sure it wasn't the best episode, but it's still Family Guy greatness. I especially liked the part with Chris Tucker and where Peter forgot how to sit down. :lol:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Seraph

Seraphim Field Marshals

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i thought it was a good way to bring the series back actually....certainly not the best episode, but if you were expecting that, you were expecting too much!!!! better than anything series 1 had certainly. the Passion Of The Christ 2 bit was hilarious.

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im glad that Family guy is back... sure, the 1st of the season primiere wasnt as great as many of the other family guy episodes, but it also wasnt the worst...
I like the reference to the honeymooners... that was great
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably one of the funniest episodes, but of course I could be slanted because I've seen all the other ones about 40 times each.

But seriously though, I really liked it. One complaint, though, is that they just tried to do too much.

~ Apperances by: Upside-down face boy, Black Weatherman Ollie Williams (He's goin' get it! was nowhere near as good as It's goin' rain!), Greased up Deaf guy, but I don't remember seeing any Quagmire, but I did miss the first minute.
~ So many gags. Alot of the gags were random too, such as Stewie's 'It's good to own land' dream, which makes it even more random because the random gags have the element of the random...ah, whatever. Lots of good ones though.

It should have been an hour long episode, because of all the stuff they tried to cram in the story took a back seat. Still, very funny and I can't wait to see more of them.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The very model of the phase of "second verse, same as the first."

Wasn't funny to me then; isn't funny to me now.

Those who take humor at McFarlene's attempts at it will enjoy it. Those of us who don't, there is nothing for us here.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HE GONN GET IT!

:lol:

It was very good, but the whole Mel Gibson thing was kinda lame. I don't really like how McFarlane is trying to preach his political philosophy in the new episode...hopefully that's not a trend.

Otherwise, very nice. Loved the Pinocchio joke.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
DocFrance

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Make sure you stretch out those creamy hamstrings."
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DocFrance wrote:
"Make sure you stretch out those creamy hamstrings."

No. Bad. Wrong.

Anyway, it'll seem like I'm repeated people (because I am) but it was ok. Not the funniest, but not the lamest. The whole Mel Gibson thing was stupid in my opinion. I pretty much watch it for the random interjections not so much for the overall story of the episode.

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It had it's funny moments, but surprisingly it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. I'll be giving it a chance though. Maybe after watching it again I'll get more of the jokes. XD
Drummsta

Cheesier Monsters!

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhhhhhh I missed it tooo! I was ready for it the first time they said it was the season premiere...and now that it's really come...I missed it! But I'll be watching out from now on. When is it on (the new eps)?

The Crimson Sword

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think its going to be the same time til they bring back "Arrested Development". I thought it was a decent show, and loved the way they touched on how when it was canceled and replaced by those other "promising" shows like "Skin" and all that, and also loved how they seemed to squeezed alot of the old one time characters in.
And when your deepest thoughts are broken,
Keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreamin? it?s time to die.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: