Suikoden Unique and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Suikoden Dream Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uhhhhhhhhhh my favroite party in the suikoden game will be
in front line:
-chris lightfellow (she is one of my best characters) she is a goo healer and in the same time a good fighter and magic user so she deal a lot of magic
- yuber of course yuber will do a tone of damage with his king crimson weapon and his rune so he can be really helpfull
- geddoe he is a true rune bearer (the true lightening) he can do a lot of damage to one enemy that will help a lot if there is an annoying enemy and he can do a high damage by his physical skills
IN back line:
- jowy (he is my best character) with his balck sword rune that can do a lot of damage to all enemies he will be really helpful and he will be combined with riou ( i call him thomas that's what i named him) they are very good
- riou he is a healer and a attacker so he is really helpfull and with jowy in party this will be :D
- tirmcdohl another true rune bearer the soul eater rune and is very powerful it can do a ton of damage to one enemy so it will help and he is with riou so ...

well my party is based on true rune bearer cause i like true runes and i can place sasrai and luc instead of chris and geddoe
another party and i call it the knights party:
- camus
- mikiltov
- seed
- culgan
- luca blight
- andd one of the knights of zexen
forever-zero

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

good topic....

jowy--sierra--chris--tir--flik(S2)--jeane
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neat! My dream team will be composed of characters I have a liking for more than characters who are phenomenally powerful, but there you have it.
Front row:

Yuber - I had to give the nod to this fellow, and I also get to cheat, since he's a Star of Destiny (for what reason, I don't know.) Aside from being powerful, he's easily my favourite out of all Suikoden villains.

Kika - It was a tough call for me between Kika, Lucia, and Sierra. I love all three of them to death, but none of them enough to bump either Flik or Yuber. Kika wins because she's a pirate, and I love pirates.

Flik - Every single time I play Suikoden II, I promise myself that I'm not going to use Flik at all, ever, except for the times he forces himself into my party. I don't know how many times I've played Suikoden II, but I can tell you that I've never succeeded in not using Flik. :X

Back Row:

Tir McDohl - My favourite Tenkai Star. I'm all about the Rune of Life and Death. Aside from being outrageously powerful in virtually every way, I also think Tir looks cool, and I like the quarterstaff weapon. Go Tir!

Lorelai - I require for Lorelai to be wielding her halbred weapon from Suikoden II to complete the image, but otherwise, I'll take her any day.

Nash Latkje - The Star of Destiny in III is wielding his crazy dart shooter, so he gets a back row spot. I really like Nash a lot...and I couldn't resist including him...

But...it was incredibly difficult to narrow it down to six. Some honourable mentions who were almost, almost, almost on the list include:

- Geddoe
- Chris
- Lucia
- Sierra
- Luc
- Ace
- Sylvina
- Sonya Schulen

...And probably a bunch more, but there are just too many to pick from.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Koeneloen

V-TOWN

4000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a dream team right?:P
Then I would use:

Teo McDohl: I always thought he was a very cool bet also a very strong character. He could be like Alen and Grenseal together and divide those stats so you have a character that can wield a Shield, Someone that has rather good magic, a very good defense (+ heavy armor equipping I think), also a good attack with the sword Barbarossa used :P , by the saying of his good magic he also has good magic defense, his speed would also be quite good,his HP would also be rather high, the only fluke would be his luck but that doesn't matter. As he is a knight he would have two slots, with a nice fury rune and Mother Earth rune.

Georg Prime: Just because he's so freakin cool in Suikoden 2. With a nice double beat and fury rune he would be awsome.

Yuber: Do I need to explain more? With his all-round stats and strong sword and rune he can do some massive damage a double beat rune to go with it.

That's it for the frontline

Now the backline

Tir Mcdohl: With the Soul Eater of course and a Flowing rune for the perfect combination between attacking and healing + he could have unite with Teo a father-son unite that does 2x damage to one enemy (what a destructive power that would be :D )

Hero IV: Because of the Punishment rune I liked that rune very very much:) With a double beat rune on the head and a fury rune on his right hand we're gonna see some firework

Kyril: He would be a very nice addition to this team. I suppose he's a M ranged character and could go on the back so that's where I'm putting him. I would put a Rage rune on him + his own rune of course.

And one Support as character: That would be Liu-Kan he can do all the healing after a battle 8-)

I think this is a very powerful squad for me with all of my top favourite characters. I recently started playin Tactics but I already like Kyril very much so he's on my team. I know putting Teo on my team could be a bit lame but I thought why the heck not??
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, it is always the new people who never read the rules. This is supposed to contain only Stars of Destint from all three games. This excludes Jowy, Luca, Teo, Odessa and any other NON-STAR. I'll repeat this because some people forget this. Jowy Atreides is NOT a SOD, dispite playing with him on your team for a good portion of Suikoden II.

Kyril I guess is okay since he's the main character of Suikoden tactics, but I dunno what the creator of the thread would say since Suikoden tactics doesn't have Stars of Destiny.

I am currently re-analyzing my list because at the time i posted that i never played Suikoden IV. So now I have to reconsider. I'll post my team soon enough.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Koeneloen

V-TOWN

4000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah sorry I didn't read the whole thread but I just browsed it through and I saw that some guys posted themselves in their dream team so I thought that Teo was okay too
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, its okay. We all make mistakes. I just wanted to remind everyone that the rules of the thread state that only Stars of Destiny should be in the Dream team. Even veterans of the site made the mistake of including Jowy or even themselves. Although I seriously doubt many of us would really be able to hold a candle to any Sukoder fighter. Some might have cool skills, but for the most part we;re all a bunch of high schoolers with no weapon or fighting training.

My Dream Team is changing... Again I will be going with characters I like and not the top of the line powerhouses that everyone is using. Tir, Riou, Yuber, Ted, Geddoe, Killey = Boring!!! Everyone picks them.

Here is my team and why...

Chiepoo - Sure he's one of the best fighters in Suikoden IV but I picked him because I love his character. He is wicked cool. And he doesn't fall flat on the battlefield like most non-humans.

Cecile - Again, she's a wicked cool person in the game and her personality is tops. Defensive fighter she can take a hit as well as she dishes it out.

Nicolas - I go for personality a lot. He;s quiet and mild mannered, dispite the rest of Duke's squad. He is a defensive monster and can also dish out some decent damage.

Kika - She's a nice person once you get past her pirate exterior and she really knows how to party and have a good time. Plus that Flacon Rune..

Kwanda - Suikoden I's awesome general and he weilds double axes. Rock on Kwanda. I've always liked him as a character.

Luc - I'm taking the Luc from Suikoden II. Before he revealed his True Wind Rune. This Luc wasn't A+ in the personality department but my team needs a great magician and I went with my favorite magician in the suikoden world. Weilding a Pale Gate Rune and a Flowing rune, Hes both a healer and a devastating attacker. Third rune slot can go to Ressurection Rune because in case Chiepoo or Kika bites the dust we need someone to revive.

Support: Tuta. No better support character than Tuta. Heals a lot after every battle. Cuts down on item usage and magic usage for healing. Who knew that useless sprat from Suikoden II would be so great in III.

There you have it, my new dream team.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front Row:

Chris (w/o heavy armor) Georg Prime Augustine

Back:

Riou Tir Ted (S4... enough said)

Support: Jeane

Dark Enzeru

2393 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:?
Well, dunno where to start.....only 6 slots.....and hundreds of characters to chose from *thinks*.....*thinks harder*......*has headache now*

Well, coz shes probably my fav character i'm gonna start off with Sierra
So yea!!! You go girl, SIERRA IS IN DAHOUSE

:roll:

*ahem*
moving on.....

Yuber and Pesmerga coz they're just so awesome and kool :D
And i always figured that if they were in the same team, with their similar fighting styles, they might have a superkool combo, called 'dark knights' or something. But basically......THEY KICK BUTT

:roll:

*ahem*
moving on

Mazus and Crowley, coz u know
THEY'RE 2 FRIGGING GODS!!!
and of course, i'm sure that fighting along side eachother, they'll be able to put their differences aside and show us quite the combo
:D

The final slot
Who will it go to?
dun dun dun
:o :o :o
*drum roll*

:?
I can't decide
Nah, who am i kidding
last place goes to
LUC
the little magic god
:D

Well theres my kick ass list :P

The world is a better place if we all :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Patton

generic nameless swordsmen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK here's my dream team, I'm also going for who I like rather than power.

Front row

Valeria-one of my favorite all time characters. She never leaves the party in 1 or 2
Oulan-Had pretty good stats, again, never left my party in 2.
Emily- 8 attacks is fun

Back row

Jacques-Without a doubt my favorite character, He's kinda average in a fight though.
Sasarai-I think I'm the only one who likes him more than Luc.
Ayame- My favorite ninja, Shrike isn't bad either.

Looking back, the party could be stronger but it would fare pretty well in the game.
Angry Lobster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm, the best team eh? I believe it'd have to be:

Fu Su Lu-the ultimate suikoden tank, unbeatable health and damage, whats not to like?
Kwanda-the ultimate damage taker, can deal it out pretty well too
Flik-well rounded tank and caster
Riou-good healer and damage dealer, well rounded
Tir-Obviously one of the best characters in the suiko series.
Ruby-equip em with the flowing rune and you're unbeatable

Ok ok, so most of these chars are in suikoden I, but what can ya do? The original just owns to much :mrgreen:

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tir McDohl - One of the best Mage/Warrior combos I've ever seen in a video game. That, and Soul Eater is wicked.

Viktor - He's a funny guy. And a great tank.

Flik - He's a funny guy. And his Lightning Rune would probably come in handy.

Emily - My favorite hand-to-hand fighter. I gotta throw in someone in my party that knows martial arts.

Sierra - She'd be the magic user of the party.

Riou - He'd be the main healer. He's also a pretty decent fighter, too.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front Row:
Lazlo En Kuldes - I loved the dual swords, and the Rune of Punishment was far beyond awesome for me.
Kwanda Rosman - My favorite tank. He takes damage like it was nothing.
Riou - The party's healer and my favorite Hero. The tonfars were my favorite weapon in the whole Suikoden series.

Back Row:
Luc - My fave damage dealer, because I really love the True Wind Rune.
Sasarai - The party's healer/protector. And I find the True Earth Rune a great asset on parties.
Ted - I prefer him over Tir, because he uses a bow. I love bow-wielding Mages! (and the uber-ownage Soul Eater is a nice addition) :D

Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Party of The Unplayable:

Rounder Haia- If the Falcon Rune Bearers enough were already that powerful, so must their master be.
Neclord- An army of the undead to summon to his arsenal.
Luca Blight- Took thousand to kill him, and he could kill thousands.
Hikusaak- No comment.
Yuber- No comment.
Leknaat- I'm curious to se her powers, considering that she might be "The main villain of Suikoden X" :D
Circle

Lighthouse Keeper

10013 Potch
226 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight - My favourite Suikoden Villain
Neclord - I now love vampires because of him
Pesmerga - My favourite Suikoden char: The man who chases after death
Yuber - Only the one from suiko1 and suiko2
Vincent - love him
Milich - love him
eyes that lie
break on through to the other side
break on through to the other side
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: