Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

combination of rune power

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: combination of rune power Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last time I played Suikoden 1 or maybe its suikoden 2, I had combine the magical attack of the fire rune and the earth rune and it was a hell of a blast. Could you please give me some info of rune combination. I had done 1 but forgot the necessary requirements.
Example: The combination of fire rune and earth rune
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wind + water
fire + lightning
water + lightning
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does it need to be on the same level? Cause sometimes it does not work. Does both of the character must attack simultaneous sa that the combination couuld happen? Because sometimes the first caster attack and the second caster does not. Could you please clarify more. Thanks.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Combination magic is when you have two characters that each have at least one level 4 magic spell. Then all you have to do is give them each one of the higher magic elemental runes (Rage, Flowing, etc.) and have both of them cast their fourth spell. Then, whoever goes first, will take both rune spells and combine them. The reason that you don't see the second character cast their spell is because the other character already combined and unleashed the spells for them. It just depends on who goes first.

Oh, and just so you know, it doesn't always take two people to use combination magic. People who have very high magic and have more than one fourth spell (like Luc, Tir, Rina, Mazus, etc.) can use combination magic by themselves.

The rune combinations are:
Fire + Lightning = Blazing Camp (2000Dmg to one, 1300Dmg to all)
Fire + Earth = Scorched Earth (1300Dmg to all)
Water + Lightning = Thor (2000Dmg to one, heals all allies)
Water + Wind = Water Dragon (800Dmg to all, heals all allies)
Wind + Earth = Storm Fang (1000Dmg to all)

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excalibur1027 wrote:
Then all you have to do is give them each one of the higher magic elemental runes (Rage, Flowing, etc.)

Actually you don't need to have the higher magic elemental runes, with plain old water and lightning runes level 4 spell you can show the enemy the rage of Thor!
By the way the minumum number of the magic stat that the user of the magic must have in order to do a combination spell by himself is 160.
Just Equip Flik a water rune and watch him draw chaos!
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok guys. Thanks for your help. I'll try it.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also in suikoden two the Two True Runes, the Sheild and Rune of Judgement combine, I forgot what It did.. and if you could acutally keep doing it, if you had both their 4th level spells

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They don't combine, they are just cast in succession when you fight the Giant Moth during the McDohl event. The difference is that Riou gets to use "Forgiver Sign" even if he doesn't have his 4th slot available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: