Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your favorite Wild Arms game and why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serph

I love this girl!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wild arms eh!.........

wild arms 3 i guess for me this is the best WA series for it's unique battle system and great summoning etc.etc style...since wild arms 3 is the 3rd installment i'll tell you what observations i did in WA3.....

observations/review:

GRAPHICS: Cel-shaded massively great character design and background color really rocks...but does it match the story????ummmm..... i guess it does...

STORY: it's not that good all around the drifter thingy and the bounty bounty thing made it suck but the guardians is cool especially when you're collecting them all around filgaia.....talk about janus who turned into a demonic sumthin" but he does not suck....

GAMEpLAY: great gameplay system featuring the very very old FP system that everything runs in that FP bar....great shooting like RPG and driving lombardia sure fells like driving a gundam....which is great!!!!

PRiCE: with a rasonable price of $25.55 wild arms chure is worth it...

OVERALL: if you want a cowboy-like old school boy RPG then take my suggestion
wild arms 3 advanced is you're thing!

WILD ARMS 3 is my fave. wild arms series..>!!!!

mrs.cuteness!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have only played the 2nd and third.

I really like the story of the second, and at that time the graphics is pretty decent. The characters are very rich. This one is the winner I think, as it also include most of the things I expected formn an RPG

The 3rd...well, it's a nice game but it still far from the enjoyable 2nd. There's something I really like though from the game, and I think it's better than the whole game. It's the children novels. I like the story of Marivel and Jack even more than the whole WA3 story....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: