Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Wait Is Almost Over

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:36 pm    Post subject: The Wait Is Almost Over Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After three years of tantalizing glimpses and brief snippets of actual game footage, we are now just a little over seven months away from the release of the game.

April 23, 2024 is the general release date and, if you are a physical tier backer and haven't checked your emails, we have until September 20 to secure a physical copy on our system of choice.

As I have both physical and digital in my reward tier, I will be repeating what I did with Rising, use the digital version to play the game and keep the physical version sealed.

Eiyuden!

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I have both also and a bunch of other things, as I'm going Suiko on both Switch and PS and same with Star Ocean remasters, physical will be PS5, Digital will be PS5, and on release I'll pick up the Switch versions locally and on Steam for remote instances.

Then it's looking up a decent sound system for that vinyl which I pray won't get damaged in shipping the globe.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't wait -- we will also have Red and Parallax immortalized in the game!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eagerly awaiting my copy of the game! I'm very excited to see our immortalized friends as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wasn't aware of that! Now am even more excited to play it.

The Fool
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I caved a few weeks ago and finally went and pre-ordered it via/on Amazon Japan for a sweet "pre-order bonus" that...apparently isn't coming to the US...or at least I still haven't heard of anything yet planned for the states....

I hope it works...in terms of payment going through/accepted with no issues etc......I tested it by ordering a certain other video game that wasn't physically offered in the states a few weeks prior my 'caving in' and it seemed to work (/I got it fine & payment worked with no hoop-jumping necessary)

Just seems a cop-out that there are no bonuses announced in the states (so far) but ooook....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, today they sent a mail regarding a closed beta for backers. Did I miss information or do we only know a date for this so far?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: