Suikoden Unique and Illusional Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What party do you use?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 (right now I am replaying it so this is the team I am going to use)
Front Row:
Viktor (Holy Rune-wanted to be able to run, he was strong)
Flik (Lightning Rune- pretty good mage and strong)
Valeria (Falcon Rune- powerful rune)

Back Row:
Tir (Soul Eater Rune-attacked when out of usable spells)
Tengaar (Rage Rune- excellent mage)
Mina (Flowing Rune- good mage and healer)

I tend to focus most of my party towards magic. I will have Tir use Black Shadow and Judgement on the enemies, then I will have him attack. I will have Valeria use her Falcon Rune. I will have Viktor attack the enemy. I will have Flik attack and use magic. I will have Tengaar using all of her magic, then attacking if needed. I will have Mina use medicines and her Flowing Rune when needed.

Suikoden 2 (once again I am going to replay it so this is the team I will use)
Front Row:
Wakaba (White Tiger Rune- powerful force in battle)
Georg (whichever rune he has attached- he is strong)
Flik ( Thunder Rune- good magic and strength)

Back Row:
Riou (Bright Shield Rune- of course....)
Rina (Water Rune- need a healer)
Nina (Rage Rune- good mage...)

Just like in the last game I tend to use more mages then anything else. I will have Wakaba and Georg attack the boss. I will have Flik attafck and use his magic. I will have Riou heal and attack. I will have Rina heal when I want Riou to attack. I will have Nina use her Rage Rune on the enemy until she runs out of magic, then she will attack.

suikoden 3 (of course I am going to replay it....)

Pair 1: Hugo (True Fire Rune- good all-around character )
Yumi (Water Rune-good healer)

Pair 2: Geddoe (True Lightning Rune- same as Hugo)
Sasarai (True Earth Rune, Pale Gate Rune, Flowing Rune- need another healer...)

Pair 3: Chris (True Water Rune- same as Sasarai
Mel (Thunder Rune- powerful with lightning- she has an S ranking which is good)

I will have Hugo use the spells that do not hurt everybody (forget spells). I will have Geddoe alternate between attacking and using magic. I will have Chris either healing (when Yumi and Sasarai are busy) or attacking. I will have Sasarai use Pale Gate and heal. I will have Yumi healing. I will have Mel use her Thunder Rune on the enemy (major damage with the S ranking...)

Then when I get Suikoden IV this is the team I will use

Hero (Rune of Punishment, and possibly some other rune)
Kate (Water Rune)
Wendell (Thunder Rune/ Rage Rune)
Jeremy (some rune)

and

Ted (Soul Eater Rune)
Jeane (Water Rune)
Sigurd (some rune)
Hervey (no rune)

I will have Wendell and possibly the hero from Team 1 and Ted and Sigurd from Team 2 attack with their runes. I will have Jeremy and Hervey attack. I will have Kate and Jeane heal with their runes.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suioden I
Front Row
Viktor Liukan Flik
Back Row
Tir Cleo Clive

Suikoden II
Front Row
Viktor GeorgPrime Pesmerga
Back Row
Riou Bob Killey

Suikoden III
Unit 1
Geddoe/Leo
Unit 2
Hallec/Beecham
Unit 3
Hugo/Sasarai

Suikoden IV
Ummm the hero & some cool looking people(I don't know there names I can't read that language.) :oops:
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did a bad thing. I used magic in the last battle of S3 and killed everyone but estella.

Stupid earth crystal.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah i did that too. With Estella. But that was going against Yuber at the Ceremonial Site with Hugo (i.e. Geddoe was the FC). I thought that the Rage Rune would wipe out Yuber's flunkies. Well, true enough, it did. Yet the AOE (Area Of Effect) was too large and my three lizards (Dupa, Shiba and Bazba) were wiped out! Well, Bazba barely survived. But thankfully i had Hugo and Sgt. Joe with me!

But i feel for you Queen. It must stink to use the Rage Rune against the Wind Reincarnation, since the WR has some very strong resistance to Fire. I should know, i wasted a couple of turns realizing this. Only Geddoe's Thunder Rune saved me.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just hit with in acordance to it's color. As soon as it turned beige, I hit it with the rage rune...that was the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One time, I used Viki in the battle with the Wind Rune Incarnation. I had a magician rune on her, and blue gate, but apparently her magic backfired, and she killed my entire party.

Anyways, I'll post my tentative party for when Suikoden IV comes out. I still don't know which characters I'll definitely use, and I always change characters depending on playthroughs. An asterix means they're always in the party.

Suikoden
Pahn
Flik(Thunder)*
Viktor(Clone)*
Tir*
Cleo* (Rage)
Gremio/ Kirkis/ Crowley

Suikoden II
Riou (BS, Fury, Double Beat)*
Viktor(Double Beat, Double Strike)*
Flik(Lightning, Double Beat, Fury)*
Rina/ Luc/ Crowley (2 Magic Runes and a Magician Rune)
Karen (Darkness/ Thunder)
(My Suikoden II Party Changes so frequently) :shock:

Suikoden III
Hugo*
Fubar*

Geddoe*
Jacques*

Futch/ Viki
Bright/Sasarai

Suikoden IV
Hero
Ted
SoD 108
Jeane (Making up for an otherwise lack of estrogen)

Viki
Helmuth?
Sigurd?
Hervey?

It's still very tentative.
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S2 Luca Battles.

Flik
Mondo or Valeria
Kasumi or Anita
Lorelai
Clive
Sasuke or Amada

Viktor
Humphrey
Freed Y
Ayda
Futch
Yoshino

Riou
Miklotov
Camus
Nanami
Kinnison
Eillie
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These are the people I use in the Luca Blight battles (from Front row to back row)
Team 1
Viktor (strong)
Kasumi (speed)
Mondo (unite w/ Kasumi and Rune)
Luc (healer)
Simoine (pretty good at this point in the game)
Stallion (same as Simoine

Team 2
Flik (strong and magic)
Camus (unite w/ Miklotov and strength)
Miklotov (strength and unite)
Nanami (speed)
Lorelia (pretty good in battles)
Tomoe (possible healer)

Team 3
Wakaba (strength)
Sasuke (pretty good at this point)
Bob (warewolf)
Riou (healer A)
Nina (mage)
Rina (healer B)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Odessa++

11000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ive only played 1 & 2

Suikoden I

Front row: Pesmerga(Rage).. Flik (thunder).. Viktor (clone)

Back row: Clive(Cyclone).. Tir... Stallion(Flowing)...

to the final battle i took Hellion(Mother Earth).. or Cowley

Suikoden II.. i usually have Pesmerga, nanami, Viktor in my party.. but my final battle i took..

Front row:Mazus( H. Blue gate Rh. Thunder Lh. Rage) Flik (Rh. Thunder Lh Flowing) Camus ( Rh. Rage Lh. Mother Earth)

Back row:Clive (Rh. Darkness) Riou (H.Cyclone Rh. Bright Shield. Lh. Flowing ) Kahn (Rh.Resurrection Lh. Darkness) .. i made this party cos it was the perfect balance..not only stong in magic but physical attacks too
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

alright for me, it is.

suikoden1:

hero( duh!!!)
victor
the kirkis and his girlfriend ( i forgot her name sorry, it has been too long since i played this game.
gremio
aaaaand!!! kasumi!!!!( welll she IS in love with mcdohl)

suikoden2:

hero(who else...)
victor(yes again) and and blue blunder flik ( sorry i just couldn't resist)
kasumi and stallion( or feather)
mcdohl

suikoden 3: hero, usually hugo with his griffin( soory i forgot his name too)
watari
ayame
geddoe( trhue lightning rune... weeeee!!!)
chris( true water rune... bah,... weeee......)

suikoden 4:....... ... its still not out in my place.. waaAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My parties are filled with prettyboys...I must try something different next time!

SI
Hero
Clive
Luc
Grenseal
Alen
Cleo

SII
Hero
Clive
Luc
Sheena
Wakaba
Sierra
(and occasionally Miklotov/Camus, Flik/Viktor)

SIII
Hero (Hugo + Fubar)
Futch
Rody
Fred
[forgot]
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden III:

Chris (was FC)
Sasarai (Flowing, True Earth, Pale Gate)
Nash (Cyclone)
Yuiri (can't remember. She was there to do buckets o' damage)
Fred (Geddoe at final boss fight with True Lightning)
Viki (Shield, Attack magic)

Yuiri is a damage machine.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine were mostly based on function, every character had a reason to use in my parties, but here goes

Suikoden

Front - Flik (Best all around), Viktor (Best physical attack), Valeria (FALCON RUNE!)
Back - Tir (Duh...), Kasumi (Shrike Rune), and last time through I used Luc (Nuclear Cyclone rune... One word - STORM--- Why was this changed in Suikoden II?!)

Actually, the first time through, I used Cleo, instead of Luc... Bad call, IMO.

Suikoden II

Front row-
Viktor and Flik (Same reasons, really)

Back row - Riou & McDohl

The other characters I changed around a lot, since there were some good ones to choose from like Pesmerga, Nanami, and Valeria. Of course on my current playthrough I've used Futch and Luc a lot, and I'm trying to get the hang of using Killey, since I hear he's a really awesome character.

Suikoden III

Well, ok... I'll admit that I was miffed at not being able to choose this party at will starting at Chapter 4, but oh well... This is the party that I would've used if I had the option the whole game

Team 1
Chris & Lucia

On this one, Lucia might well be the most well balanced character in the entire game. She hits hard, and is excellent at magic, as well. Chris, on the other hand, hits quickly and VERY hard... She's tough to drop, as well. However, my choice on her as flame champion really hampered her as an all-rounder, since she stunk with fire magic. Besides, I just have to use Chris. Too much of a fanboy, I guess... :mrgreen:

Team 2
Geddoe & Lilly

Honestly, I think these two characters are about as good as one another. Well, not personality-wise, Geddoe is a lot more cool than Lilly, but then again I also find Lilly to be oddly... Charming... Don't ask! *ahem* Anyway, these two are really well-rounded and can dish out some mad lightning attacks (Especially if you have LightningMagic Rings!) With that said, Lilly hits well, and she's really good at lightning magic, especially when you give her that thunder rune... She owns! Geddoe, on the other hand, I was mildly dissappointed with. I'd say gameplay-wise he's the lesser of the three heros, though he really should've been the best character in the game... He seemed to miss an AWFUL LOT when I used him (Yes, I increased everyone's acc!) And, if I'm not mistaken, he only swung once per turn... Oh well, that doesn't really matter when you have the True Lightning Rune! The guy can decimate any boss because of that, so that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Team 3
Hugo & Sasarai

Like this one is much of a secret...? You know why I used this party, lol! Two True Runes! Just can't be beat. Hugo is a really neat character who hits like the energizer bunny with a jacknife! Man, again... Again!... Again! At least three times per round, once leveled up! And they're not that much weaker than Lilly's or Geddoe's attacks! The dude owns physically, and magically he's pretty adept, as well. He ended up with the True Water, on my playthrough, though he really would've made a better Flame Champion, had I gone that route... Oh well... And Sasarai... Lol, yeah well I needed a healer, and with his flowing and True Earth... He just fit the bill... Not to mention that he seemed really cool for some reason... Seemed to have an attitude like... "Ha ha! Yeah, you're not gonna' touch me..."

Well, that's my two cents... Now I only need a Buck, twenty-three for my freedom!

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Yeah!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll post them down... They are the parties i use for the final BOSS! Sometimes i have to favorite parties but the main ones i use are the first ones.

Suikoden I
Party #1
Front-

Tir
Flik
Viktor
Back-
Sylvina
Kirkis
Luc

Strategy: Luc uses magic. Make Kirkis and Sylvina use unite attacks on groups and heal. Tir uses the Souleater. Make Viktor and Flik attack.

Suikoden II
Party #1
Front-
Riou
Flik
Tir
Back-
Nina
Luc
Rina

Strategy: Use Riou and Tir's unite to eliminate groups. Groupie ATK with Flik and Nina for strong Enemies. Pulverize enemies with Rina nad Luc' Magic.

Suikoden III
(Hugo is the Flame Champion)
Hugo
Sasarai

Geddoe
Chris

Viki
Little Viki

Strategy: Keep attacking with the three main characters. Use Sasarai as support magic caster. Viki on healing magic duty. Little Viki in attack magic with pale gate!

----

Hope that wan't too bad! :D

Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll only go with my S2 party.

Front Row:
Riou
Georg(Or Pesmerga,depends on who I decide to use)
Miklotov

Back Row

Eilie
Kinnison
Clive
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: