Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Uploading previous game Suikoden saves...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kairyu

Annihilation Unit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Uploading previous game Suikoden saves... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know in Suikoden 2 you were able to upload your save from Suikoden 1 to enable to get Tir McDohl to join, but I never got to upload anything from Suikoden 2 to 3. What was the special "thing" that's supposed to happen in Suikoden 3 when ya upload your save from 2? Unless we weren't able to and I have no idea what I'm talking about...
Though I think they should've have an upload from 3 to 4, considering I kept my Suikoden 3 save wondering if I can use it in 4...

oh and my bad if this topic is already covered, there are so many posts I got kinda lazy to find it...
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I couldn't get my Suikoden II data to load to III either for some reason. It was on my memory card and everything, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which memory card, though? Did you follow the instructions to copy the data from your PS1 memory card to your PS2 memory card?
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you save after the last boss? I think it was either after or before, because I've heard some people saving at their own castle and it still transferred.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe the save file for Suikoden II should be AFTER defeating the Beast Rune.

As for stuff carrying over from II to III, I'm not sure. I heard Belle gets bonuses from Meg's level. Viki and Futch get bonuses too. Viki joined me at Level 80 and Futch joined at Level 75 at Suikoden III when I leveled them up to Level 99 in Suikoden II. Also, the Blinking Rune carries over. I gave one to Futch during Suikoden II and when he joined me in Suikoden III, I thought it was pretty weird that he has a Blinking Rune, then I realized I gave him one during the previous game. I'm not sure about the others though. I'm kinda hoping a Blood Armor carries over from II to III using Futch, but I still haven't tested it cuz my Suikoden III disc is wonky.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aside from some items and runes that transfer (I believe) and the bonus on some characters levels, there is the Two Extra scripts about parts of the previous games.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And last but not least, Suikoden 2's castle name carries over in Mamie's 4th investigation.

It's a small tidbit about her dad and Hai-Yo
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: