Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

061 - Escape Velocity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: 061 - Escape Velocity Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since the group had found Andrew, they hadn’t had any luck finding anyone else or a way out. They had decided to camp out in the long hallway with all the doors. While they had experienced many problems in the many “rooms” the hallway had, at least thus far, been a safe if barren place. Long black walls, ceilings and floors with brightly lit red doors. It was like something out of a drug trip.

Scott looked to Andrew, “So, any ideas on how to get out of here?”

Andrew shook his head, “To be honest this magic stuff was more Anwyn and Janus’ forte. I always trusted their judgment. I’d ask Krivin but he seems to still be piecing a memory together.”

Krivin nodded softly, “Getting involved in these fights have made me remember a lot of techniques that just came to me quickly, and I can teleport us around, but for whatever reason I can’t seem to get out of this maze with it.”

“I assume you tried blowing a hole through the walls of this pocket universe at least?” Marcus asked his brother.

“Yeah, I assumed the same thing you did Marcus. A pocket universe can only take so much abuse. If nothing else, destroying that maze with my energy should have poked a hole the size of a planet through this pocket universe, I wasn’t holding back any.”

“I’ll say, that light show was impressive.” Logan commented.

“Just wait ‘till he gets mad. I’ve been around these nuts long enough to see some crazy stuff.” Kevin commented jovially.

Costanza sighed, “The president of the UN and ‘great hero’ doesn’t know what to do. That’s just beautiful.” He sarcastically bellowed.

“We’ve been out of tighter spots, right Logan?” Scott commented with a grin.

Logan nodded quietly. Not sure if Scott was trying to lift his own, or his spirits, he figured agreeing couldn’t hurt.

“I’ll be damned if I’m giving up!” Andrew said in response to the gloomy attitude around him.

“Tyne I’m getting out of here, and when I do I’m going to beat you until you wish you’d never heard the name the rebels!” Marcus added.

Alex had simply been looking around at all the doors, ignoring everyone else, “You know, with all these doors, I wish there was like a green door that got us out of here so we could tell it apart from all the others.” He said with simple child logic.

Of course, as the other groups had discovered, this was they key to the escape. As Alex said this, a green door seemed to rise quickly in front of the entire group.

Andrew had heard Alex and blinked, “Could it really be that simple?” He said curiously.

“Hell, we’ve been in all the other doors, one more can’t hurt.” Costanza said more positively.

“If there’s a tentacle monster on the other side of that door, I’m killing the kid.” Kevin said jokingly, opening the door.

A white light flashed through the area, and then they stood in another room entirely, far more normal looking.

Clapping could be heard from above, “Bravo, bravo. I never thought I’d be bested by a child, but welcome. Welcome to my home.” Tyne’s voice could be heard.

Andrew pointed in the general direction of the sound, “Tyne, you’d better give up now, because if you don’t I can’t promise you’ll come out of this alive.” He said seriously.

“I welcome you to try, oh great hero.” Tyne’s voice chuckled from the same above position, but he wasn’t yet in vision.

Marcus sighed, “You and your speeches Andy. You really need to just not feed their madness.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: