Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

056 - Dispelling the Illusion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: 056 - Dispelling the Illusion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew had been at this for hours. Sure he could blast a wall, or whatever came at him, as evidenced by the now dead monster behind him, but there was no rhyme or reason to any of this. He was mostly ignoring the walls, making his own doors, but it took a lot of energy out of him to do so. He doubted any conventional weapons or even magic would do it. It was like they were designed specifically for him and him alone to deal with. At least he had decided on a solution to the psychos puzzle when he got out of here. He doubted it would be carried out, but it was a valid solution. Tyne didn’t say he couldn’t be picked himself. So, that’s who Andrew was going to pick. He flared up more blue lights around him, keeping the otherwise dark place illuminated. He had heard an explosion some time ago, that meant someone else was probably nearby.

Andrew sighed, “I have to hand it to you mage. You did your homework, but there’s one thing you didn’t count on. We rebels don’t give up so easily. We killed Hunt, we killed Aekir, the Ragnarok Clan fell before us, even when one of our own went bad we stopped him, and we stopped the machinations of Michael Righteous as well as a Dark God from my home world. What makes you think you’re any different. I’ve been trying to not level this whole place, but it looks like I can’t afford to hold back anymore. Brace yourself, asshole.” He said rather wryly.

An extremely bright light gathered in his hands, this was so bright that those on the edge of the door leading into the same maze could see its bright blue eminence clearly coming to them, like sunlight. Andrew chuckled lightly at the apex of this light generation and gathering, “If you want to give up Tyne, now’s the time. Once I fire this, it’s on bitch.”

No response but mad laughter filled the maze.

“So be it.” Andrew said with a frown, and let loose his energy, “GRAND LASER!” He screamed with all of his might, letting loose a huge torrent of a laser beams through the whole maze, the walls crumbled into nothingness at this blast, and in sight was an altar of sorts. Andrew quickly ran to this spot. As he ran by he caught a glimpse of Alex, Krivin, Marcus, Logan, and Costanza. He quickly diverted from his path, however, as he did so the walls quickly restored themselves.

“ALEX!” Andrew shouted out.

“Dad!” Alex screamed back in a happy and relieved tone. There was no more question. The group was going in.

As Andrew was blocked off from the group, he did still have a path to the altar.

The grinning Cheshire cat teeth returned.

“Choose now you must, who shall stay and who shall bust. Take your pick from who is alive, who shall remain, and who shall bide.” It chuckled.

Andrew gave a cocky smile, “Tyne, it is YOU who I choose to die.”
The smile flipped upside down into a frown, “That’s not funny.” It responded as it vanished. The maze vanished with it, defeated.

Alex ran up to Andrew and jumped into a hug, “Daddy!”

Andrew picked Alex up and ruffled his hair, “You doing okay kiddo?”

Alex nodded his head.

Andrew smiled and set Alex down.

“Thanks for looking after him guys. Hope he wasn’t too much a burden, I brought him to help hone his skills. I wasn’t expecting Alice in Wonderland from hell.”

Marcus smiled, “He did okay, we sort of held him back though not wanting to get him hurt.”

Andrew nodded, “I appreciate that. So… Lets get out of here, find everyone else, and show the designer of this mess what we think of his hellhole.” He said with strength in his voice.

One thing was certain, Andrew was angry. You wouldn’t like Andrew when he’s angry.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: