Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

030 - Arriving Ahead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: 030 - Arriving Ahead Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One Nation encampment, just outside of Ohio…

Andrew Lizar was wearing his old blue jacket from his days of leading the rebels, it was faded somewhat and showed signs that it had been worn many times, but none recently.

He was with his son Alex, who was wearing the unmistakable black Lizarian armor suit that Andrew himself had worn during the age of the Tech. The suit was a mass conversion unit and “fit to size” downwards from the size Andrew had worn it at, which was not too much bigger then what Alex was wearing it at now.

They were greeted shortly by Croft, “I see you came, ahead of your group no less.”

Andrew smiled while keeping an eye on Alex, “I’m here to fight as a member of the Freedom Fighters, but I’m also here as the president of the new UN so I have to be a little prompt.” He chuckled slightly.

Croft nodded, and looked to Alex, “I have to wonder why you brought your son though.”

Andrew chuckled a bit, “I wasn’t all that much older then Alex is when I fought against Hunt. I’ve been training Alex quite a bit in our peoples ways. There’s no way he’ll ever be ready without seeing what he’s up against, and trying to stop it. Alex probably could not defeat these mages by himself, but I have absolutely no doubt that not only can Alex survive, but give a strong assistance.”

Alex smiled, and bowed politely to Croft, “I’ll fight those bad guys real good!” he said making a mock punch in the air.

Croft legitimately smiled and knelt down some, “What we’re doing is for the future, the future you and your generation will live in Alex, so if you think you can help, I suppose I can’t really stop you.”

Alex smiled, and formed a small sliver of ice shaped like a blade in his hand and held it up highly, “I may be a kid, but I know how to fight.”

Andrew smiled proudly at his son, and then looked to Croft, “Trust me, if I honestly thought my own son couldn’t do this, there is no way I would ever put him in danger.”

Croft nodded at this, “I suppose that makes sense. When do you expect the rest to arrive then?”

Andrew shrugged, “That depends on how well they got the airship to behave itself.” He chuckled lightly.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: