Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

028 - Take Off

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: 028 - Take Off Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew sighed as he entered his house through the open window to his study, coming out of a beam of light into a corporeal form. It had been quite a day with the situation in Ohio. He had been able to confirm with Anwyn that he would be there, and with Marcus that the rebels, what was left of them anyway would also be there. He had spent the last several hours attempting to locate Janus Zeal, and was unfortunately very unable to do so. Magus had covered his tracks thoroughly, not that Andrew blamed him after the commotion with Proteus a short while ago. He knew he wasn’t going to find Akira, that investigation has been a cold case for some time now.

He opened the door into the hallway, and was very quickly met with Alex running into him into a tackle/hug. Andrew chuckled as he hit the ground and patted Alex on the head, “You got me Squirt.” He chuckled.

Alex just grinned happily. It was, not surprisingly, not long before Ibuki came up to see the commotion. She had a pretty good idea of what it was. But this was part of the ritual.

She laughed none the less as she saw Alex holding his hand up high in mock victory while Andrew was smiling on the ground.

“If you two aren’t careful you’ll wake the baby!” She lectured with a hint of amusement in her voice.

Andrew smiled, “Sorry honey.” He stood up and hugged his wife.

“I love you Ibuki.” He said warmly.

Ibuki smiled, returning the hug, “I love you too Andy.”

She smiled and pulled out of the embrace at a natural pace, “So, what happened, and when will you be back with Alex?” she grinned

“I’m that obvious?” Andrew chuckled lightly.

“We’ve been married for six years, and we’ve had a son for five of those years. I would be surprised if you didn’t know me that well too.” Ibuki replied while sticking her tongue out playfully.

Andrew scratched his head a moment and then smiled, “I don’t know how long this will be, but you have heard of the situation in Ohio, right?”

Ibuki nodded quietly.

“What you don’t know is that some nasty mages appeared and did something nasty to One Nation, and they came asking for help, I can’t think of any better way to find out more about them, whether we can trust them or not, and also give Alex a chance to see the outside world, and hone some of his skill.”

Ibuki smiled, “Good luck then, to both of you.” She said kneeling down to kiss Alex on the head, “Be good with your dad now Alex.” She smiled.

Alex immediately jumped up excitedly, “I get to go on an adventure?! COOL!”

Andrew and Ibuki both laughed.

[center:56hpiybn]***[/center:56hpiybn]

Krivin had removed several explosives and knives from the worst ninja ever, and had tied him up very securely, he now held a bucket of water, which he immediately drained onto the ninja.

The ninja awoke with a loud shriek that curdled into the night sky, “So, ninja, what do you know of me, and who sent you to kill me.” Krivin said while pacing up and down vertically in relation to the ninja’s body.

The ninja immediately laughed, “I’m just a hired gun, what makes you think I know or care who either you, or my employer is.”

Krivin stabbed the ninja in the right shin very lightly, barely breaking the skin, but enough to cause pain, “Next answer.”

The ninja cried out in pain, “Fuck it, no jobs worth this crap. Go to Ohio, your answer is in Ohio, my employers there. He’s a weird guy, never did catch his name or his organization but they’re very skull and bones types. Now let me go!”

Krivin sighed, cutting the ninja’s bonds, “If I ever see you again, I’ll kill you. Also, try working harder, you really are the worst ninja I have ever seen.”

The ninja crept away quietly, into the darkness.

The next thing Krivin saw was the dojo exploding into many flames, “What?! No! This cannot be! Sensei!!” He cried as he ran into the dojo to assist with the saving of lives, chief among them his teachers.

[center:56hpiybn]***[/center:56hpiybn]

Several hours later, United Flight A332 express to Indianapolis

Krivin sat in the window seat looking back at LAX. He had no home here anymore, true he had been instrumental in saving the majority of the lives at the dojo, but it had been targeted because of him, from someone in Ohio. Krivin would meet this threat head on and reclaim his life, even if it killed him. It was fortunate that someone else in the area was handling a threat there, he would have help. And more then that, unbeknownst to him, he would meet old friends.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: