Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

018 - Inner Reflection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: 018 - Inner Reflection Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The party had wound down several hours ago, and both of the children had been put to bed. The last to leave was Marcus, who had to get back to Houston with Eddy to get the rebel base back up to snuff. Ibuki had gone to bed already. The lights in the house were dimmed.

Andrew sat alone in his living room contemplating the earlier newscast of One Nation, and what it meant for the future. Countless enemies had come and gone Andrews way, many of which used an organization “for the people” to do its evil, so he was clearly worried about history repeating itself. Again.

It had only been a year since Andrew had beaten back a darkness within himself, as the dark god Norimano had infested itself into Andrew’s body in the conclusion of their battle with what little had remained of the evil being. Even now the effects of this internal conflict were present, his graying hair at the young age of thirty was due mostly to this events toll on his body, as well as summoning all of his powers to fight it shortly beforehand. He had noticed as time went by he had a strange, and slow, reversal of the graying of his hairs the more he was able to control his powers and slowly walk to a higher powered version of himself, rather then rush to it all at once.

As if to reply to his thoughts, the room darkened, and Andrew could clearly see the dark force of Norimano take place across from the room from him. Andrew immediately stood up in a defensive position, but as quickly as he did so the vision of evil in his mind was gone.

“My mind is playing tricks on me.” He sighed sadly, “I suppose I too should get some rest.”

A murmur like the wind passed into his ears and was gone quickly as he did this, the voice was his uncles, Kenji, speaking softly, “Be ready, a crisis has come.”

And it was gone.

Andrew sighed, looking to the cabinet he looked at the small Lizarian armor he had arrived on earth in, was this the only link to his home that he would have?

“I am always ready. The price of peace is eternal vigilance. All it takes is the worlds defenders to be asleep to see the rise of another Hunt.” He said quietly to himself.

“And yet, why am I so on edge?” He added, before deciding to rest.

Tomorrow, tomorrow would be a day he would find answers.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: