Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

005 - Symbol of a Union

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

105159 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: 005 - Symbol of a Union Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The door opened with a bang as the boy entering his home, barely able to contain his excitement. His mother yelled, more than a little annoyed.

"Dammit, Isaac, I wish you’d stop doing that! We won’t be able to afford another door if you end up breaking that one, and you’ll have to end up raising the money yourself…"

The mother was interrupted by him, spouting barely understandable words in his excitement.

"It’s him, mother! He’s talking again!"

The woman stopped whatever it was that she was doing and ran off, following her son close behind towards the plaza to hear the words of the stranger who arrived in town as suddenly as he started making speeches for everyone to listen. He appeared to be an odd one, but an undeniably charismatic odd one.

From the distance, they could already see the crowd gathered, now being close enough to hear their periodic applause. Soon, mother and child were among them.

"...I need not tell you the stories, as I am sure you’ve all heard it several times and more! Stories of the wicked Emperor Soljin and his evils! We have managed to reach peace with the mystics, but what about absolute coexistence?"

The people watched the handsome black haired, blue eyed man, confused about what he meant, but mesmerized nonetheless.

"I do not blame you! How could I ever? A race that would be tore apart by their own leader. Surely coexistence would lead to the same end to all of us?"

A brief silence ensued as the man walked around. A more trained eye would quickly notice the pause to be a theatrical effect to further enthrall the public. He did not lie when he spoke, but he wanted to make sure people had their eyes set on him, and nothing else.

"…But let me tell you, that line of thinking is wrong, for the mystics have redeemed themselves for their mistakes from the past, under the wise rule of Empress Silf Luna-Belexes. And let it be clear, we need not be separated by the invisible walls of borders! That the time has come for us all to coexist!"

He stopped walking around and faced the crowd, with a serious look in his face.

"I am the symbol of that coexistence. The hammer to destroy the wall that separates us all. Let it be clear that I am Neil Portgas, son of man. That I am Neil Portgas, son of mystic. And let the news spread!"

The crowd broke into thundering applause for the son of both races, the first they’d ever seen or heard of.

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: