Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You all have bad eyesight :evil:

I counted THIS FAQ again and there are indeed ALL 108 SOD on it!

The character you are looking for is under LUVAIS
Do a CASE SENSITIVE SEARCH.
He's IN THERE!

If he's not....then there's something wrong with your browser!
Cuz he might've been missing in the beginning.....but that was WAY before the English/EUR versions came out and I quickly fixed it!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":1gmq6mjn]You all have bad eyesight :evil:

I counted THIS FAQ again and there are indeed ALL 108 SOD on it!

I used Ikano's FAQ to get them all, so they're all there. (of course, if he would have numbered them off like I had asked WAAAY back, this topic could have been avoided :P)
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You and your numbers :roll: :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a recruit FaQ with numbers...

I fear someone will ask me "Where are the numbers in-game?!" or they'll be confused and go something like...
"Do the numbers mean what order you can recruit them?!"

Someone already asked me where the star names are in-game :lol:
"Are they in the menu?!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i cant seem to get namna's recruit event to occur no matter how i try. must i do whatever is posted in the faq specifically? i.e. tell him to stay there right before the infiltration
Crythos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh Ikano

I'm having Hard Time in these following Starbearers

Tsaubern--- im visiting the Salsabil Kingdom here and then but still no luck on this one
Enumclaw --- He Disappeared after the River Event
Nofret --- I Answered 2nd Choice... and completed the mission but still no recruitment of this one... will I Ever had the chance to Recruit this one? cause... i Answered the wrong choice...
Geschutz --- finished the quest and upgraded HQ but still no luck in the other mission
Keflen --- whats up with this guy? He is in my HQ but still not in the star list
Namna --- A little clarification on this one? I can't trigger the visiting event on this Porpos
Anja
Autar --- ack i cant finish these one's quest... so damn hard...

I missed the Cook Guy (Wastam? Wustum?) and Nomno...(They're connected right?)

I'm on 80 ( nearing 90 I Guess...) Stars so far (The Starbearers are hard to locate :damn: ) ... My Current Progress is after the Fort Ark 1st Invasion... So I Need ur Help Right Away.. Thanks Much!
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if i'm not wrong, i'm guessing that wustum is permanently missed,as mentioned in his faq, so that means nomno is gone as well.

for autar's request, use high speed (green man icon) for first team and high luck(star icon) for 2nd team.
for tsaubern, i had to go in and out twice to find him. Try settling ramin first, myabe it might trigger if there's nothing else there.
did you talk to anya the first time you entered grayridge?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="blizder":2ypffk79]i cant seem to get namna's recruit event to occur no matter how i try. must i do whatever is posted in the faq specifically? i.e. tell him to stay there right before the infiltration
Depending on how late you started to talk to him....you might miss the chance to ask him to join you...I'm not sure how late is too late to start asking him however.

But I started talking to him immediately after Neira appears in the room.....so the FaQ says the earliest you can get Namna if you started tallking to him at that point as well...

[quote="Crythos":2ypffk79]Ahh Ikano

I'm having Hard Time in these following Starbearers

Tsaubern--- im visiting the Salsabil Kingdom here and then but still no luck on this one
Enumclaw --- He Disappeared after the River Event
Nofret --- I Answered 2nd Choice... and completed the mission but still no recruitment of this one... will I Ever had the chance to Recruit this one? cause... i Answered the wrong choice...
Geschutz --- finished the quest and upgraded HQ but still no luck in the other mission
Keflen --- whats up with this guy? He is in my HQ but still not in the star list
Namna --- A little clarification on this one? I can't trigger the visiting event on this Porpos
Anja
Autar --- ack i cant finish these one's quest... so damn hard...

I missed the Cook Guy (Wastam? Wustum?) and Nomno...(They're connected right?)
Tsaubern--Make sure Yula isn't in your party. But perhaps the fact you missed getting Geschutz, Buchse, and Minen earlier is why he's not appearing....

Enumclaw-- His 3rd(and last) recruit-related mission is available after Rarohenga appears. You're jumping the gun =p

Nofret-- Did you mean you completed the "help dig mission" successfully? You're supposed to bring Shams and Manaril back to Nofret afterwards......

Geschutz-- Are you sure you did his first quest "Arcane Academy Tour" and failed it? If you did...I wouldn't know why his 2nd quest didn't appear unless you forgot to check Moana immediately after HQ expands....

Keflen-- After Rarohenga appears, talk to him again.

Namna-- Namna appears every "Bud" season (and I hear he's also there in "Sprout" season as well) in the porpos-kin room next to Neira. [Their room is the last room on the west wing of the 3rd floor]. If you walk into the room anytime during that season, you should see the green dude there...if you talk to him he'll leave, but will come back next year.
If you started talking to him earlier around the point you are at Hero would've asked him "why doesn't he just stay instead of constantly running back and forth"

But if you only started talking to him now....you might've missed him as not enough plot-story time passed for the game to think he's been coming a lot.....

Anja-- did you check Grayridge alley for her? She might've moved back to the alley around the time of the Fort Ark attack (if you find her, come back and say so :o I'm curious as well)

Autar-- Autar needs high Agility (running man stat) more than anything. I'm gonna say...try sending people with around 140+ agility (though I'm not sure if that's the min "requirement" but it should work if I remember correctly...)

Yes if you missed permanently missed Wustum. You permanently missed Nomno as well.

Crythos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uhm...

Based on the guide...

Grayridge main Street?

i guess i dont have that i there is really a main street

----darn miss a lot of Stars... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":23eewggd][quote="blizder":23eewggd]i cant seem to get namna's recruit event to occur no matter how i try. must i do whatever is posted in the faq specifically? i.e. tell him to stay there right before the infiltration
Depending on how late you started to talk to him....you might miss the chance to ask him to join you...I'm not sure how late is too late to start asking him however.

But I started talking to him immediately after Neira appears in the room.....so the FaQ says the earliest you can get Namna if you started tallking to him at that point as well...

in a way,i tihnk i did let the little guy come over pretty often,and i check on my men most of the time,so if he's there i cant miss it. However, if i'm NOT wrong i think i answered him just after the first fort arc attack. And that didnt hit, so i'm guessin that before the attack should be the LATEST,not the earliest(not confirmed,will have to replay to double check)

*update* i've done some tests on namna's appearances in the castle, and i've confirmed that he visits the princess ONLY if you talk to him back at naineneis

Last edited by blizder on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goligoth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Crythos":3s6ss9k7]uhm...

Based on the guide...

Grayridge main Street?

i guess i dont have that i there is really a main street

----darn miss a lot of Stars... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Grayridge main Street in the English version is the Alley way.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FYI:
I have now finished COMPLETELY editing THIS version of the FaQ to the LATEST version of the FaQ that I have on my hardrive.

If you still need more clarification on something...or still having trouble on recruiting someone.
Please re-read/skim this FaQ over again as there may now be additional notes on several of the recruitments that were previously not there.

Thank you, have a nice day.
*falls over dead* xD [..........]
=====================================================================

[quote="blizder":1hqiob7k]
in a way,i tihnk i did let the little guy come over pretty often,and i check on my men most of the time,so if he's there i cant miss it. However, if i'm NOT wrong i think i answered him just after the first fort arc attack. And that didnt hit, so i'm guessin that before the attack should be the LATEST,not the earliest(not confirmed,will have to replay to double check)

*update* i've done some tests on namna's appearances in the castle, and i've confirmed that he visits the princess ONLY if you talk to him back at naineneis

For your first point...I have heard people were able to recruit him right before the attack on Cynas, so that has been proven wrong.

For your second point, I went through a playthrough where I NEVER talked to him back in Naineneis....so that seems to be incorrect....Namna actually seems to appear in HQ two seasons a year...instead of the previously thought "one season" a year.

Last edited by Ikano on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":egsuuykq]FYI:
I have now finished COMPLETELY editing THIS version of the FaQ to the LATEST version of the FaQ that I have on my hardrive.

If you still need more clarification on something...or still having trouble on recruiting someone.
Please re-read/skim this FaQ over again as there may now be additional notes on several of the recruitments that were previously not there.

Thank you, have a nice day.
*falls over dead* xD [..........]

IKANO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont die on me yet!!!!!! We still have alot of things to do together!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

In any case, good work on the FAQ,helped me out ALOT more than i thought it would, as well as this forum. :mrgreen:
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":1nts1cnx]You and your numbers :roll: :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a recruit FaQ with numbers...

I fear someone will ask me "Where are the numbers in-game?!" or they'll be confused and go something like...
"Do the numbers mean what order you can recruit them?!"

Someone already asked me where the star names are in-game :lol:
"Are they in the menu?!"

Ahh, I guess you're right. Of course, that would explain why I was equally infuriated with every other FAQ as well. The current cross reference system doesn't lend itself well to hard-copied cross-referencing. (only to online cross referencing :P) Like I said, I prefer to be away from my PC when I'm playing games, I guess it's just a preference thing :P.
Mikltov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First at all, I would like to thank you, Ikano, for your FAQ in gamefaq.

Then, I would like to tell you there's a another key moment where you can recruit Namna.
In your FAQ, you only said we can recruit her before Ark Attack. Well, I didn't get her in that moment (I only saw her once before). But, before my first attempt to attack Cynas, I was able to recruit her.
It's the same thing, as she said "I heard that Lady Neira is going to fight in Cynas blablabla..."
As it wasn't so precise in you FAQ, I wanted to tell you that :)
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cynas? means i still got hope! :mrgreen:

oh by the way, about gilliam's request...is it still available after i visit the Auster?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: