Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goligoth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anya:
[spoiler:35adln4x]After[/spoiler:35adln4x]

Confirmation on Gorno, any Auster male will work.

Sotah: [spoiler:35adln4x]Seems like this time it worked. Of course the first time I tired it, I didn't do the whole "mountains to the west disappeared" dialogue at the peak, nor did I recruit Dogah and that kid whose name escapes me.[/spoiler:35adln4x]

Dromon: You sir are a life safer. When I was doing this I never noticed that the middle one had more than one floor if you went down it, I thought that I just accedently went back up the spouts o.o

Also, never go anyone with a party with mostly Auster >_>. Trust me on that.

Darrow: Thanks, I was thinking it was in Fort Arc, just couldn't figure out where. And yeah it is NW.

Wustum: No such luck, tried during all three seasons, no soup option.
Goligoth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's about 4 in the morning but I'm still playing. I feel great! :D

A note about Hao-Shi
[spoiler:2nmg3aw4]If you missed the first mission request by a scribe (Like I did, because..well..I decided to do another mission first and it disappeared >_>) Talk to Hao-Shi with Liu in your party until he starts to repeat what he says. Then you'll get a request from a Porpos about Rarohenga monsters attacking the forest.[/spoiler:2nmg3aw4]

Note about notes: All the notes/situations I am posting is happening right after [spoiler:2nmg3aw4]You lost the 11th chronicle at Rarohenga, and when everyone at the HQ is talking about preparing for the final fight.[/spoiler:2nmg3aw4]
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RE: Note about your notes, you have a little ways to go yet :) and more than a few tough battles, but the end is not yet nigh!
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

where exaclty do we find hafin and nakil in the mislato river??
Goligoth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="SixWingedSin":1xeg3hbp]RE: Note about your notes, you have a little ways to go yet :) and more than a few tough battles, but the end is not yet nigh!

That's my one complaint about the game, I haven't had one battle that I've said "Damn, this is hard.." to yet.
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":1gthttya]where exaclty do we find hafin and nakil in the mislato river??

If Asad is in your party, only 1 shows up, and it's an automatic scene upon entering the river. And I think that's Hafin.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dang...lots of replies 8D

Wustum is unrecruitable after
[spoiler:15qdemyc]Janam kingdom goes *poof* and turns into a barren desert...so if you've gone past that point...you can't trigger the soup event either[/spoiler:15qdemyc]

Sotah is only recruitable
[spoiler:15qdemyc]after HQ upgrades...if he doesn't appear in your HQ's fields try going back to his hamlet and talking to him till he says the same thing over and over again[/spoiler:15qdemyc]

Hafin is always the one you get first --I believe-- whether you get him through the river or through 'Asad leaving HQ' for a bit

---------
uh....did anybody else need help/clarification on an SoD that someone else didn't answer yet? o.o

Last edited by Ikano on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ikano for watsum ,it's before janam turn into desert,i got him before
and for hafin no auto scene when entering the river
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":1socq6tr][spoiler:1socq6tr]ikano for watsum ,it's before janam turn into desert,i got him before
and for hafin no auto scene when entering the river[/spoiler:1socq6tr]

dude...I said [spoiler:1socq6tr]Janam going *poof*[/spoiler:1socq6tr] is the CUTOFF POINT for getting Wustum

AND PUT THAT IN SPOILER TAGS MAN!!

It's still a random event even though the Mislato river scene is easier to trigger...try a different season
oh but by the way
[spoiler:1socq6tr]You CAN'T get Hafin and Nakil after Janam goes *poof* as well......possibly earlier for one of them....but I ain't sure[/spoiler:1socq6tr]

Last edited by Ikano on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goligoth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":190kr9v3]

Wustum is unrecruitable after
[spoiler:190kr9v3]Janam kingdom goes *poof* and turns into a barren desert...so if you've gone past that point...you can't trigger the soup event either[/spoiler:190kr9v3]

****! I guess another playthrough was inevitable for me :P
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

@Ikano:
Isn't Sotah the info guy from the mountain village, not the field guy from south of citro village?
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah sota is the info guy
and try always to put him as a support cause he give you more experience
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah dammit i think i have missed those two idiots
dammit
i have to replay the game ah!!!!!
but does it change anything in the ending??
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="SixWingedSin":pgi0ehho]@Ikano:
Isn't Sotah the info guy from the mountain village, not the field guy from south of citro village?

uh yeah....Sotah is the info dude that's in Tehah village

.....did I mistype it somewhere? o.o;

SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":2c7licn4]
Sotah is only recruitable
[spoiler:2c7licn4]after HQ upgrades...if he doesn't appear in your HQ's fields try going back to his hamlet and talking to him till he says the same thing over and over again[/spoiler:2c7licn4]

That's all I was questioning, as Sotah has nothing to do with fields...

[quote="jowy220":2c7licn4]ah dammit i think i have missed those two idiots
dammit
i have to replay the game ah!!!!!
but does it change anything in the ending??
Having all 108 stars at the end has always had a change in the ending of Suikoden games (I didn't miss anyone this time, so I don't know how much a change in the ending there actually is). Also at the end of the game, while the credits roll, they tell you what every single star does after the game is over that you have recruited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: