Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Manga

View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Suikoden V Manga Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wasn't sure exactly which forum to put this in, but it's generally related to Suikoden, so I'll just throw it in here.

I'm wondering if anyone has better quality/larger versions of the Suikoden V manga covers on this site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/bros/previous/previously.html

I've been collecting as much Suikoden V art as I can find, and I saw DueFiumi had some art in the Gensopedia that I'd never seen before. After doing some major searching, I discovered all these different manga covers on Japanese sites. Although a number of them are listed with bigger versions on the shop sites, but some of these covers are only found in very small versions.

Also, does anyone know where I might buy some of the Suikoden V manga without actually going to Japan or buying from a Japanese site?

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually have that first Suikoden 5 one (if you go from top down--The one that's titled "At the time of the daybreak"----although you probably can't read it from that page....)
....the cover is actually a "shiny" cover however...so it doesn't scan well....

I got it and a few other Suikoden books in Taiwan......but well.....unless you regularly make trips to Taiwan....well.....
you'd probably be better off planning a trip to Japan rather than Taiwan....(They're pretty hard to find in Taiwan too anyhow...)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: