Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NFL 2008 Weekly Predictions
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: NFL 2008 Weekly Predictions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Back by popular demand, this is pretty simple. Just pick which teams you think will win each game for the current week by putting them in bold or some other fancy distinguishable, and after all is over with I'll tally up the results and open up predictions for the next week. Here are some rules as copied and pasted from last year:

* You can join at any point in the season and can come back in if you miss a week or two. There are no restrictions on that. The overall standings are fair game. I'll only update those involved in the league roster two at a time though to avoid bye weeks.

* You can make your picks as many weeks in advance as necessary if you won't be around to choose on time otherwise.

* If you miss a week by accident and legitimately chose your rankings beforehand or knew beyond a doubt who you would have picked in the situation, or alternatively if you don't yet know any details about the games but they're already over, you can submit your picks late. However since this is going on the honors system here don't make a habit of it, and don't cheat. There's no prize to be won here anyway.

* Do not edit an old roster after any game in it has been played. If you want to make a change to later games after the first match of the week has begun, do so in a new post.

Week 1
Washington at NY Giants
Detroit at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami
Kansas City at New England
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
St. Louis at Philadelphia
Houston at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville at Tennessee
Dallas at Cleveland
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

Also, this being the start of the season, I'm going to predict each division's results and every playoff game. Feel free to do the same:

New England
NY Jets
Miami
Buffalo

Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Baltimore

Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Houston

San Diego
Kansas City
Oakland
Denver

Dallas
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Washington

Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago

New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Atlanta

San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona
St Louis

----------------------

Pittsburgh at San Diego
Jacksonville at Cleveland
NY Giants at San Francisco
Seattle at New Orleans

----------------------

Cleveland at New England
San Diego at Indianapolis
Seattle at Dallas
San Francisco at Minnesota

----------------------

Indianapolis at New England
Minnesota at Dallas

----------------------

Dallas vs New England

----------------------

For past reference, see:
2007 Weekly Predictions
2006 Weekly Predictions

Oh hey looks like I'm the two time reigning champion. :rolleyes:
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Week 1
Washington at NY Giants
Detroit at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Houston at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
at Tennessee
Dallas at Cleveland
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona
at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

Yearly Predictions

AFC EAST
New England
Buffalo
NY Jets
Miami

New England will not have a perfect season, but they'll dominate and be the favorite for the Super Bowl like usual. Buffalo edges Cleveland, New York and Houston for the final Wild Card spot. They thank their very soft schedule. Favre does well in his first year as a Jet and nobody will know if he returns or not. Miami improves from its 1-15 record last year by going 3-13. Pennington wasn't the answer.

AFC NORTH
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Baltimore

Pittsburgh fends off the Browns again for a second straight year, but only by a game or two. Derek Anderson solidifies himself as a good QB and shakes off doubters who clamored early on for Brady Quinn to be their QB. Cincinnati has an injury plagued season, yet again, with Palmer this time being their key injury. Chad Ocho Cinco causes many funny scenes but still wants out of Cincinnati. Baltimore finds Joe Flacco as their starting QB by week 11 where he shows signs of promise, but by then the team is too far behind to make much ground.

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

Houston
Tennessee

Indianapolis, again, takes this division. Nobody is surprised that the Jaguars put on a strong campaign and clearly takes the first Wild Card spot. Houston though, bites at the Wild Card race, but because of a rough schedule, they fall short. Tennessee starts to disbelieve in Vince Young and questions how poorly the team has performed on both sides of the ball.

AFC WEST
San Diego
Oakland
Denver
Kansas City

San Diego gets into the playoffs with ease. The real surprise this year is Oakland who pulls an 8-8 record out after last years terrible season. Russel becomes fantasy starter while Fargas and McFadden become one of the premier RB tandems in the league. Denver too finishes 8-8 but because Oakland beat them twice, they fall to third. Kansas City finishes with the leagues worst record at 2-14. They secure the beloved 1st overall pick in the draft.

NFC EAST
Dallas
Washington

NY Giants
Philadelphia

Dallas shines and takes the strongest division in the NFL. In a late season surge the Washington Redskins, led by Jason Campbell's arm and Clinton Portis's career year, take the wild card spot out of the hands of the Defending champs. The Giants fall short of making the playoffs. The Eagles finish with a decent record but in this division, decent isn't good enough.

NFC NORTH
Minnesota
Chicago
Green Bay
Detroit

Minnesota rises to the challenge and takes the division this year. AP does his best but it is mostly attributed to a solid defense. Chicago places second because of a strong showing in their run game and more solid defense. Aaron Rodgers fails in the eyes of Green Bay and fails to make his team a legitimate contender. Detroit flounders when Jon Kitna gets hurt and Orlovsky has to be their starter.

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans
Carolina
Atlanta
Tampa Bay

New Orleans and Carolina tie in record for the division however it goes to New Orleans because of divisional record. Carolina's offense is one of the most watchable offenses in the league. Atlanta surprises people with their decent showing considering they've had to basically rebuild from scratch. Tampa finishes with the the worst record in the NFC despite a decent defense.

NFC WEST
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
St Louis

Seattle is dethrones as perrenial division champions as Arizona takes over. Led by the arm of Kurt Warner and the hands of Larry Fitzgerand, Anquan Boldin and the legs of James and Hightower, the Cardinals are the surprise team in the NFC. Seattle falls short because of a weak run game and nagging injuries to their receiving core. San Francisco Does mediocre like they do every year. Gore puts up under 1000 yards while O'Sullivan throws for over 3,500 yards. The Rams fail too many times in close games to even finish third.

PLAYOFFS

Buffalo at Indianapolis
Jacksonville
at Pittsburgh
Washington at Arizona
Carolina at Minnesota

--------------------------

Indianapolis at San Diego
Jacksonville
at New England
Arizona at Dallas
Carolina at New Orleans

Jacksonville at San Diego
New Orleans at Dallas

Jacksonville vs Dallas

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!

Last edited by RedCydranth on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hooray! Football season is my favourite of all seasons. Also, I think my playoff predictions, which are (as always) firmly grounded in reality, are pretty much a sure thing this year. Believe the hype.

Week 1
Washington at NY Giants - And without Jeremy Shockey and Michael Strahan, too!
Detroit at Atlanta - Unfortunately for Atlanta, they're still bad.
Cincinnati at Baltimore - I still believe, Carson.
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami - 0-16 this season?
Tampa Bay at New Orleans - Big things for New Orleans this season, I think.
St. Louis at Philadelphia - Brian Westbrook > entire St.Louis team
Houston at Pittsburgh
Dallas at Cleveland - It pains me so much to pick the Cowboys.
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis - Go Bears!
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland - The Broncos don't lose to Oakland very often. I'm not too sure about this one.

Division / Playoff Predictions

AFC EAST
New England
NY Jets
Buffalo
Miami

New England clinches this soft division with little trouble. They won't be 16-0 this year, but they'll be bad news bears. The Jets will make a serious run for a wildcard spot with Favre at the helm and some talent on offense. Buffalo is sad because the Jets win more games, and Red is just plain angry. Miami fails. Chad Penington, whoo!

AFC NORTH
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Baltimore

The Browns bring it home this year, with Pittsburgh nipping at the first wild card spot. Cincinnati continues to baffle me with their talent and lack of wins, with Carson Palmer devolving into a second tier quarterback, which makes me cry at night. Baltimore fails.

AFC SOUTH
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Houston
Tennessee

Indianapolis is not dethroned this season, but the Jaguars are serious. Houston gets reamed by their rough schedule and injuries, like Glass Schaub. Tennessee starts Vince Young, which turns out badly.

AFC WEST
San Diego
Denver
Oakland
Kansas City

San Diego, even suffering from injuries, shows their mettle by once again clobbering these clowns to the line. 12-4 maybe. Denver puts up a winning record, barely, but is kept out of the playoffs because they're just not a playoff team right now. They show some sparks. Oakland plays at being a threat, but isn't. Kansas City fights with Miami over the #1 draft pick.

NFC EAST
Dallas
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Washington

Dallas, unfortunately, wins this division. I can only hope they get smacked out of the playoffs again. The Giants are on pace to pick up the wildcard, while Philadelphia and Washington duke it out. Both have late season rallies, neither rally quite enough.

NFC NORTH
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay

Chicago shocks the world by winning their division, just like in all of my predictions. They show up with a rugged, run-first offense and trample people while their defense puts even high-powered offenses down. Minnesota pulls slightly ahead of the rest of the division, in spite of Tarvaris Jackson, while Green Bay and Detroit circle each other and bark.

NFC SOUTH
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Atlanta

New Orleans remembers that they were good in 2006 and swings back to the top of the division. Their defense gives up 1,000,000 touchdowns but they still somehow win most of their games, and batter down their divisional rivals. Atlanta has a good wideout and a good halfback, and fifty or so mediocre players working with them, and Carolina is sort of reliant on nobody else getting hurt or suspended. Tampa Bay is the first team in NFL history to take the field with an average age of 60.

NFC WEST
Seattle
Arizona
San Francisco
St Louis

Seattle hangs on to the divisional title, but Arizona finally runs out of excuses to be bad, and realizes what kind of talent they've got. They don't place first, because they're Arizona, but they coast into an NFC wildcard with ease. San Francisco is improved in a way. I guess. St. Louis underwhelms us again, and Steven Jackson disappoints all of his tortured fans.

PLAYOFFS

Wildcard Weekend!
Arizona at New Orleans
Jacksonville at Cleveland
NY Giants at Seattle
Pittsburgh at San Diego

Divisional Weekend

Indianapolis at San Diego
Jacksonville at New England
Arizona at Dallas
Seattle at Chicago

Conference Championships

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Arizona at Chicago

Superbowl

Jacksonville vs. Chicago

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, I don't think I'mma do the whole thing, just the conference predictions.

AFC East:
New England
NY Jets
Buffalo
Miami

New England shocks exactly two people by taking the AFC East title and the first seed in a season with a schedule so soft, the only way it could be easier is if the commissioner personally came out and declared them the winner of each game before kickoff. New York is improved from last year, but not improved enough, and Favre is discouraged enough to retire for real. It's been a good run, pal.

AFC North:
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Baltimore

This one's tough to call. I'm going to say it comes down to a tiebreaker. This is probably Pittsburgh's last year holding the divisional title unless Cleveland stops improving.

AFC South:
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Houston
Tennessee

The Jags have got to be frustrated. They'd be top dog in the AFC North, or the NFC South, no sweat. But unfortunately I can't see the Colts getting worse, and I don't think the Jags have improved enough to make a difference. Colts end up with the 3 seed.

AFC West:
San Diego
Denver
Oakland
Kansas City

You know how I said New England winning the AFC East shocked two? This will shock none. San Diego goes on to utterly dominate their division, and considering the bunch of winners they have in the rest of the division, I could see them having as many wins as everyone else in it combined. Chargers end up the #2 seed in the AFC. Chiefs end up with the worst record in the NFL (yes! Worse than the Dolphins!)

NFC East:
Dallas
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Washington

How the Skins got in to the playoffs last year I have no idea. They were maybe the worst playoff team I can remember. But suffice to say it won't happen this year. Dallas takes the first seed in the NFC.

NFC North:
Green Bay
Minnesota
Detroit
Chicago

Green Bay probably won't go 13-3. However, I could see them going 11-5 or maybe 12-4 with a talented reciever corps, one of the best defenses in the league, and a great running back. I think Rodgers, unlike Alex Smith, won't collapse once he gets out in the regular season, since all the pressure isn't exclusively on him, and so they'll narrowly edge out the Vikings by one game. The Bears will still suck. Whoever takes this division, be it Green Bay or Minnesota (cause either could happen), they'll probably be the 2 seed.

NFC South:
New Orleans
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Atlanta

Chris Simms just got released due to a severe injury. That hurts Tampa. Enough for New Orleans and Carolina to push past them pretty easily, with New Orleans getting to the playoffs and losing to the Giants in the first round. New Orleans will be the 3 seed in the NFC.

NFC West:
Seattle
Arizona
San Francisco
St Louis

Well... uh... damn. I'm from the Northwest but I still can't pay attention to this division, it's so bad. Suffice to say Seattle wins, and loses to Minnesota in a blowout almost as bad as the one they had against Green Bay last year with their 4 seed.

I'm calling the Super Bowl right now: San Diego over Green Bay. Romo fails to win his first playoff game again and earns a new nickname: the Boston Strangler, because both of them are great at choking.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This should be fun. I'm fully prepared to embarrass myself by finishing a distant last.

Week 1
Washington at NY Giants
Detroit at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Houston at Pittsburgh
Dallas at Cleveland
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

AFC East
New England Patriots - #2 seed
New York Jets - #6 seed
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins

Even with an extremely shoddy secondary and a vanishing running game, the Pats are still the class of the division. The Jets will benefit from having a QB that can throw the ball more than 8 yards at a time. The Bills are still a year or so away, and I'm not completely sold on Trent Edwards. As for the Dolphins...Ricky Williams is probably their best player. Good luck with that, Miami.

AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers - #4 seed
Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals
Baltimore Ravens

The Steelers win by default, being the most balanced team in the division. Cleveland and Cincinnati are very similar teams; high-powered offenses with no defense to back them up. I think what puts Cleveland ahead of Cincy in this case is that the Browns have a more stable running game and a much better special teams unit. The Ravens are dancing with disaster; last time I remember a rookie QB starting behind a very bad offensive line...well, David Carr may as well have been taking snaps from his back. I'm afraid Flacco's not going to fare much better than Carr did his first year.

AFC South
Indianapolis Colts - #3 seed
Jacksonville Jaguars - #5 seed
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans

Same old same old with the Colts, although I think they'll be more vulnerable this year than in years past and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Jags take this division. My biggest concern with the Colts is age and health; Freeney's injury from last year is potentially devastating for an end that relies on speed, which will adversely affect Robert Mathis on the other side. For the Jags, I'm not at all sold on their passing game. Garrard is decent enough I suppose, but he has absolutely no one to throw to and I doubt their ability to compete with teams in games where their normally strong defense falters. The Titans are held back by Vince Young's lack of progression as a QB and the offense's depressing lack of weapons. The Texans are held back by injuries to Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson, as much as it pains me to say. Missing Dunta Robinson until at least mid-season and the fact that the team has no running game won't help either. The Texans take the cellar again, but no team in this division is below .500 for the second straight season.

AFC West
San Diego Chargers - #1 seed
Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs

The Chargers win here by default. Not only are they an excellent team by themselves, the rest of the division sucks out loud. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Chargers are the only team over .500 at the end of the year. Russell makes progress for the Raiders, who nip at .500 behind a surprisingly stout defense and a good running game. Cutler makes progress for Denver but has no one to throw to or hand off to. The Chiefs earn a top 3 pick in the draft.

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys - #1 seed
Philadelphia Eagles - #6 seed
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

As much as it pains me to say, with Merriman's injury the Cowboys are probably the most talented team in the NFL. McNabb bounces back and, assuming health, leads the Eagles to the cusp of the playoffs. The Giants fluke out and struggle to break .500 and Jason Campbell leads the 'Skins to nothing at all.

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings - #2 seed
Green Bay Packers - #5 seed
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions

The Vikings win in spite of Tarvaris Jackson, behind Adrian Peterson and an outstanding defensive unit. The Packers don't lose too much by going to Rodgers, who straightens out after a few early-season bumps. The Bears resort to punting on first down as they believe that their defense gives them a better chance of scoring than their offense does. Sadly, they'd probably be right. As for the Lions...a practice dummy wearing Barry Sanders' old jersey would easily be the best player on the team.

NFC South
New Orleans Saints - #4 seed
Carolina Panthers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta Falcons

In a division full of mediocrity (and the Falcons), the Saints remember how to win and end up with the division title in a tight race. The Panthers put up a hell of a fight behind a strong running game, while the Bucs' defense begins to show its age. The Falcons fight viciously with the Chiefs for draft position.

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks - #3 seed
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers

Rounding out the mediocrity (and the 49ers), the Seahawks run away with this division simply because they have no competition. Rather than fighting with the Seahawks for the division title, the Cards and Rams fight with each other for that precious 8-8 record. The 49ers become a late contender for top draft position, but are eventually beaten out by the Falcons and Chiefs.

Playoffs - Wild Card Round
NY Jets at Indianapolis
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh
Philadelphia at Seattle
Green Bay at New Orleans

Playoffs - Divisional Round
Jacksonville at San Diego
Indianapolis at New England
Seattle at Minnesota
Green Bay at Dallas

Playoffs - Conference Championship Round
New England at San Diego
Green Bay at Minnesota

Super Bowl
Minnesota vs. San Diego

I think San Diego has the talent to overcome the inevitable loss of Shawne Merriman. They are fantastic across the board; their biggest obstacle I think is the health of LaDainian Tomlinson. As for the Vikings, they're a QB short. Jackson either needs more seasoning or needs to be replaced.

The Hokies

74481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Football Season!

Week 1
Washington at NY Giants
Detroit at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Houston at Pittsburgh
Dallas at Cleveland
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

Too lazy to do all the division finishes.

Playoff Spots:
NFC EAST: Dallas
NFC NORTH: Green Bay
NFC SOUTH: Carolina
NFC WEST: Seattle
Wild Card: Washington
Wild Card: Arizona

AFC EAST: New England
AFC NORTH: Cleveland
AFC SOUTH: Jacksonville
AFC WEST: San Diego
Wild Card: NY Jets
Wild Card: Indianapolis

NFC Champ game: Carolina vs Green Bay

SuperBowl: San Diego vs Jacksonville

Jacksonville!
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Washington at NY Giants

No Strahan and no Osi means trouble for the Giants. I really hate having to pick either team though and wish there was a way they could both lose.

I'll pick the rest later.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
SuperBowl: San Diego vs Jacksonville

I hate to be a buzzkill, but that's not actually possible.

Nor is the Chargers losing in the Super Bowl. IMPOSSIBLE I say!
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Week 1
Washington
Atlanta
Cincinnati
Seattle
NY Jets
New England
New Orleans
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
Dallas
San Diego
Arizona
Indianapolis
Green Bay
Denver

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Samurai X

The Hokies

74481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I hate to be a buzzkill, but that's not actually possible.

Nor is the Chargers losing in the Super Bowl. IMPOSSIBLE I say!

I know. I guess it was just a bad joke. I was just trying to say the AFC champ game = the real Superbowl...
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's the kind of attitude that lost the Pats the Super Bowl, I might add. Not that I'm complaining because, while I don't like the Giants, the Patriots represent all the biggest problems in the NFL right now. Flashy marketing, unbalanced scheduling, and a coach who's the biggest jackass ever.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On the other hand, the NFC really is weaker than the AFC right now.

fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: NFL 2008 Weekly Predictions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I'm late but here we go:

Week 1

was at nyg
Detroit at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Seattle at Buffalo
NY Jets at Miami
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Houston at Pittsburgh
Dallas at Cleveland
Carolina at San Diego
Arizona at San Francisco
Chicago at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Green Bay
Denver at Oakland

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
On the other hand, the NFC really is weaker than the AFC right now.

With exception of one or two teams, and since the Super Bowl only needs 1 team from the NFC, not the entire Conference, the Super Bowl could easily be an even match up.

Yes, the Jaguars, Chargers, Colts and Patriots are easily better than the vast majority of NFC teams, however a match-up between any of them against Dallas would be quite a show and I wouldn't rule out Dallas beating any of those AFC power houses.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, there's more truth to that than I'd like to admit. Stupid Dallas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: