Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden tattoo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue_moon_black_heart

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Suikoden tattoo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, after a long time of waiting i have finally got a suikoden tat done. Its my third tat and i thought id let you guys on the forum have a look, seeing as none of my friends have actually played suikoden before.

Hope you like it, i know i do :)

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not even blue! Or well from here it looks red. What kind of Blue Moon Rune is that!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I belive there was a topic about this before, and people posted their tattos.

I think the tattos looks great, is it placed in you shoulder?
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh, looks familiar. Oh wai.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/sailor_sexy/BlueMoontattoo.jpg :)

~Uguu!~
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

myabe i was wrong, maybe the tattos that i saw are in the picture thread sorry about that. what made you choose sierra rune?
blue_moon_black_heart

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Yo,

To Your responses; its on my shoulder and i thought i' d get it over any other rune, because its one of the less known runes in suikoden and always loved the Neclord and Sierra characters. Although, i still want to get a few more suikoden tattoos done.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've wanted a Soul Eater for ages, but I couldn't think of where to put it that wouldn't make me look unprofessional years from now. Shoulder seems to be a good place now that I think about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: