Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A new game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: A new game Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm really tired of waiting around for the next suikoden game to come out so i've decided to make my own game using a game maker program (probably RPG Maker because i'm most fimilar with it). Now i know other people have had this idea before but I'm really wanting to follow through with it. The problem is my own ideas can only take me so far, so i want to see if any of you have any ideas to contribute? Now, i'm not really sure if i'll set it in the suikoden universe (that might be more work then i want to do but that could change)

Currently i'm making a list of names to possibly use for the characters and locations.

My ideas so far are to include the basic suikoden formula of a revolution and i want to include the village system.

After i get a good list of names i want to start forming a storyline which i have a basic outline for but i want to get some feedback on it so i'll post that soon.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, good luck with that. May i hear about a rough outline that you have in mind, Ryu?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: