Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden coming to Playstation Network?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Suikoden coming to Playstation Network? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently it has been rated on the ESRB website for PSP/PSP.

Found here
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ohh, interesting.

I won't get my hopes up just yet though, it could be a typo, as in only for PSP or something. That or it could just be a port.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what most psn releases are: ports. But having the opportunity to support Suikoden is just fine to me.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wicked, y'know if Konami was to bring out a new Suikoden on PS3 it might make sense to release the Suiko 1/2 package on PSP as well to try and drum up the interest... the port is already done it just needs translation.

Why is SCEA the publisher? Konami would want their name all over this to be sure...

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CERO has not given a rating yet, nor has PEGI, so it's likely to be a US/Canada only thing, at least the signs would indicate such.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Suikoden is coming to the PSP, does that mean it's coming in that set with Suikoden II as well? It wouldn't make sense to isolate a single game out of the set that has already been produced in Japan.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
If Suikoden is coming to the PSP, does that mean it's coming in that set with Suikoden II as well? It wouldn't make sense to isolate a single game out of the set that has already been produced in Japan.

Perhaps in the future, II will come out too. It's likely a PSN release. I guess, think Wii Shopping Channel. It's not really 'coming out' for PS3 or PSP, but will be available to download and much like you don't get to buy compilation cartridges on the Wii (so you have to pay for Golden Axe, Sonic 1, Columns et al seperately) I imagine it will be much the same on the PSN.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, I didn't realize that you could download games to your PSP as well as PS3. The memory card I have for my PSP isn't large enough to download an entire game, though, sadly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Funny thing, I signed up for a PSN but I haven't and probably will never use it. >:

As for Suikoden II, I would say likely not at this point... I mean, they released Wild ARMs for the PSN and they didn't release the second, so I dunno why they would do Suikoden over Wild ARMs.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is SCEA anyway?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh....*feels stupid*
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden Community could really use a booster like this. And dare I say if the game does come to PSN this could be a prelude to more information about a new Suikoden.

Obviously I'm just speculating and all that but a boy can dream...

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
As for Suikoden II, I would say likely not at this point... I mean, they released Wild ARMs for the PSN and they didn't release the second, so I dunno why they would do Suikoden over Wild ARMs.

Because the second is much more famous?
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has it been removed? The link doesn't show any results and search for "Suikoden" doesn't show anything. If it's really removed, maybe it was a leak about Suikoden re-release or next Suikoden title, but then removed when they realised the mistake. Sounds too good to be true tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: