Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help Please?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Help Please? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's about Sialeeds in Suikoden V. I still don't quite get what she was trying to do when she betrayed everyone and went over to the Godwin side. I know it had something to do with her thinking that Frey couldn't handle it all, but I still don't quite get it. Was she trying to play both sides for some reason? Help me out here, guys.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://gensopedia.duefiumi.com/index.php?title=Sialeeds_Falenas

Quote:
After a meeting with Dolph in Doraat, Sialeeds began to doubt whether Freyjadour would be able to rid the Senate of corruption after the war was over. During the new Queen Lymsleia’s campaign to vanquish the Loyalist Army, Sialeeds went with Freyjadour, ostensibly to rescue her niece; however, upon their reunion, Sialeeds abducted Lymsleia, taking her back to Sol-Falena. Sialeeds' goal was now to take down both the Barows and Godwins for Freyjadour, leaving the Senate extremely weakened and unable to continue, in order to allow Lymsleia and the Prince to establish a new form of government for Falena.

One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, ok. That makes sense. Thanks!

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: