Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Search engines from other languages please and thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Search engines from other languages please and thanks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In order to make my search for all Suikoden sites on the net I wish for your help at Suikox to provide me with the alternate language web sites.

I wish to make the UNESCO section more diverse so I hope for both your co-operation and for my personal understanding of some languages.

I'm asking this because I tried my best with my short amount of time online to find Google, MSN, and Yahoo in different languages to no avail.

What I'm hoping for in regards to search engine languages

Chinese ,Hindi (India) ,French, ,German ,Italian, Russian ,Spanish, Indonesian, Perhaps the language of South Africa, Arabic, Spanish, and finally Latin

I thank you for your help as I know that the people here are real experts at search engines (unlike me) and that this can work out.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Aesir

Pirates! DESU

352386 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For searches of something in Russian on internet I prefer using Yandex, it often gives better results than Google in that aspect. Another pretty popular Russian search engine is Rambler.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: