Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm an idiot

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: I'm an idiot Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put Louise in my support slot and now I can't change characters, any way to fix this?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Desmond allows you to change characters also.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still at a point in the game where he's asking me to do something...so I guess I'm gonna have to wait. Thanks anyway.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, this has happened to me as well. It is an unfixable problem. You must advance in the game.
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I've seen it happen to a lot of people. I guess it's because Louise is the only support character available then, and people just gotta put her into that support slot.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really don't like how this game did that. In Suikoden III, if you had a party member with a service in your party and you went to where they usually are, they will still perform the service for you. It was a really dumb thing they did, taking that out.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Louise is the only one who, when in your party, removes the service. All the others have a replacment. It's not that big a deal, you only have to play on for, literally, five minutes before you can change with Desmond.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but in some cases, there are reasons why you don't want ot advance the game and you are forced to in this situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: