Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

U.S. Spies Want to Find Terrorists in World of Warcraft
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: U.S. Spies Want to Find Terrorists in World of Warcraft Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/02/nations-spies-w.html

Heh if this article is true the US government must to be very desperate and very foolish. It would also be pretty disturbing becouse I for one would not like to have my actions in any MMO to be monitored. I have had many special private moments in an MMO and I would feel very uncomfortable if I was being monitored during those moments like some rat in a virtual cage.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This can only end well emperium!
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. I'm sure the terrorists are gathering MUCH information about our country through a MMORPG. I mean, don't they have anything BETTER to do with their time?

Damn those terrorists for playing WoW instead of carrying out their nefarious plots!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I'm going to tell my boss that in order to look for leads, I need to play WoW too! This is what makes American Spies so awesome. Ideas like this; true innovators!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hahaha oh wow. either this is stupid or the terrotists know playing in a fantasy land can make it easier to use code speeking to do real actions.
what next? text baced roleplays on forums?

oh nos.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no way that terrorists could possibly be playing WoW. If they were, they'd never leave their houses (huts? tents?) and so we wouldn't have to worry about anything being blown up. Maybe the US government should start a campaign to get these terrorists to start playing WoW. The world would be a much safer place.

~Uguu!~
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You all laugh but Osama Bin Laden is a level 60 Paladin with knight elf powers.
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You've gotta be kidding me....Why would a terrorist waste valuable time and mind space playing an online video game when they could be developing twisted new plots instead?

Quote:

There's no way that terrorists could possibly be playing WoW. If they were, they'd never leave their houses (huts? tents?) and so we wouldn't have to worry about anything being blown up. Maybe the US government should start a campaign to get these terrorists to start playing WoW. The world would be a much safer place.

Exactly my thoughts. If they're playing video games we don't have to worry about them blowing everyone up.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uji's post make my WoW brain hurt...

But then again maybe it's plausible. I mean I do play WoW... and I'm a Russian spy.

In Mother Russia WoW plays you!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

And he hasn't even played the game. :O
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If he did play would Osama really be a level 60 Paladin with Knight Elf Powers? I would think he'd be more lured to the Horde side of things than Alliance.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why do you think Osama Bin Laden has been unseen for all these years? MMO addiction! He shows classical symptoms of an MMO addict! He was very social and wasn't shy to appear in front of the camera before, but for the past 7 years he's only appeared on the camera two or three times, and nobody knows where he is! He's probably in some basement, controlling multiple characters at the same time.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, if I was a terrorist I could think of worse ways to communicate with my fellow terrorists all over the world than by chatting over a MMO. Could think of better ways too.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

And he hasn't even played the game. :O

It was meant to be inaccurate, Jonathan. ;)
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well my implication was that, somehow, Bin Laden is in real life some sort of powerful knight elf paladin. :P

Rumours abound in Britain that Osama Bin Laden was a fan of the Arsenal soccer team and attended several games there in the mid-90's. Fans there have taken to chanting his name in honour of this dubious honour.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: