Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orochi

Clan Nutsy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Surprisingly good game, it was really fun and this is coming from a person that HATES card battle games... Yet, I rather enjoyed this title :D Go Squenix
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked this game, even though it was very monotonous, and the last boss for sora was ludicrously EASY, it was still really good, and it was fun to be riku as well
but one thing bothered me about it... what was up with Diz? he just sorta... popped up and left... strange
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hated this game... It had, what? Maybe fifteen minutes of new material, and so much fighting that one quickly tires of it? Too boring, too annoying.

Hate the card system. ~_~
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have not played the game but i am planning to get it and this place seems to have a split choice between good and bad. OK i will get it and from what i have read it ia a great game even if it influenced a bit by a card system.

Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, comming from a guyn who's a Yu-Gi-Oh! addict, I can honestly say that I think this game seriosuly sucks. There's no real need for strategy, which is what real card games are all about. And if that wasn't bad enough, they go from insanely easy battles to boss fights that are over in two seconds, because bosses, somehow, can move just that fast.

I hate this game. To me, this game is the biggest waste of plastic out there. I'd rate Pokemon considerably higher then this.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The gameplay is quite poor I have to admit and I wasn't bothered about playing through the old levels.

I just liked the story of the Organization and Riku's Rebirth - though again, I'd prefer if he didn't have to run through all the old levels of Kingdom Hearts.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I know I own Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, but I'm still fairly excited about the fact that they're remaking it.

I know it's a cheap ploy to boost their pockets, but I don't really care. I think it looks sexy. I still havn't played Kingdom Hearts II yet (it's out next week here) but I think the PS2 format will much improve the gameplay.

http://kh2.co.uk/

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wow, I thought that was just some new mini game in KH2 Final Mix, but they're actually remaking Chain of Memories!? Should be pretty cool, I think.

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Interesting.

Hopefully, they'll add something new to it. If they don't, it seems somewhat wasteful to buy it again, seeing as I have the original version. Let's see what they'll make of it.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rumours are flying that if you load data from the original KH into the remade KH:COM you will be able to load the data into the new KH2:Final Mix.

I remain doubtful.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, a remake of CoM to PS2 console! way cool!! :D
because i don't have any nintendo errr... GBA... and i heard that the graphic pretty much sucks in it... so, i hope the installment in PS2 will be mad!! 8-)

Last edited by Flamo Bringer on Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The graphics aren't bad for the GBA and they do make use of actual cut-scenes in it using some PS2-style graphics.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's coming with KH2 Final Mix? I doubt it'll come to North America now.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
It's coming with KH2 Final Mix? I doubt it'll come to North America now.

No, it seems that it's being released as a whole new game. Probably to calm those who were complaining about not having a GBA when Chain of Memories came out.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt Final Mix will come out over here (seeing as the first game's final mix didn't make it outside of Japan) but I'm fairly possitive that the Chain of Memories remake will travel overseas.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: