Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikOnline - We're still ticking.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: SuikOnline - We're still ticking. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I figured that, since I've just finished the process of making the new layout, and am currently in the middle of adding content, this would be a good time to sneak in an edge wise advertisement for SuikOnline.

That's right - despite popular rumour, the site never truly died (we just had some problems after someone forgot to pay a bill). We've been back up and running at our new address for approximately six months now, and I'd like to extend an invitation to everyone to join the site, or, at the very least, pay us a visit.

While still very focused on Suikoden itself, a discussion between myself and several site members led me to the conclusion that we needed to offer something a little more besides just Suikoden (as you have a dozen or so excellent sites for that kind of information). So, we also have sections on general gaming, anime, movies etc.

As well, I have brought the Jukebox back online, this time with a selection of music from various soruces, not just Suikoden like in the past.

If you take the time to visit, thank you! I seriously hope you consider joining, even if just for some casual conversation on the forums.

SuikOnline - The adventures just beginning...

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, have fun stuff. like "you know you are a fan when"/play to much when" lists, a cookbook (sludge thorugh and there was a link to a site that tryed this) offer fun things. Humor and what not.

The forum is pretty dead. can I have my old post count back....I rerember when suiko on line had fun thigns, we can buy colors and effects for our usernames.

here it costs lots of people. owch. whats 22,333 solders compaired to 200 potch? heck people are expendable.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sarah

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the layout.
It looks good; I will have a look at it later.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I jsut have a hard time reading the forum. the wood/rock look with the black text. the text is lost in the busy backwround

it would be so totaly awsome if you had some sknss for the form. I'd help but, I'm not good in the graphics department

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just redid the layout for the forums into something a little simpler. I was just waiting until I had some free time on my hands to make things look a little beter, and I've finally got it. Some of the older stuff from the forums are going to be coming back, like the potch and the store (with the neat little name tricks).

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh yeh but for those who returned...the loyaists. (was I ever banned there as well because of grammatic reasons, really folks eets knot lyke ie tpe liek tyhis amb stuf anfm doonang"
I'm just miffed I'll never have enough potch to do anything.
fruhh. maybe I can help take exiting pictures and jazz them up for downloadable avatars *its a joke*

*sighs* anway the green. Its not very suikodeny. then again lots have said that.

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, maybe Blue Thunder will stop by.

SuikOnline sounds familiar. Was I originaly a part of it? I've been a part of so many Suikoden websites, and they all have similar names, so I get confused...

^Actual quote!
Vextor

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, you've definitely been there Blue Thunder. Suikonline has existed in many different guises in the past, but on and off, it has existed for at least 4 years, methinks.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

Potch
Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I like the layout of it and plan to become more active on it as time passes.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
yeah, you've definitely been there Blue Thunder. Suikonline has existed in many different guises in the past, but on and off, it has existed for at least 4 years, methinks.

Oh crap, really?! I guess I should stop by out of respect then. This happens to me a lot. Someone will PM me and say "Hey, I'm starting [insert name here] again, want to help me again?" and I reply with "Who the heck are you, and what the heck is [insert name here]?"

Honestly, too many Suikoden sites come and go. It was sad to see NLA and SuikoCastle go. Those were my favorites.

^Actual quote!
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SuikoOnline? Wow, are they still alive? I really love that site. They've got lots of images and arts that makes it very fun to browse in.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doesn't look like it; the site's got a notice on it that the domain name expiered 8/22/05.

Of course, SuikOnline has been up and down about as much as any other site on the net, so it'll probably be a limited amount of time before we see it again.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Doesn't look like it; the site's got a notice on it that the domain name expiered 8/22/05.

I was going to say that, Its been down again for months and months. its like Suikosource and suikox are the two better suiko hang outs.

lets see

suikox
suikosource
suikocastle*
suikOnline*
suikoforum*

those with *'s I've been to and they are gone. I swear I joined a forum once under the name souleater, it was ironic no one took it. It may of been the souleater forums...which made it more ironic. I hear lots of oter good suikoden forum communitys have went under.

SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey was it my computer or the site is down?

Ebony Moon Knights

Potch
Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's down, i can't access it either...

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: