Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Silverfall

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Silverfall Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently found my copy of this game again and wondered if anyone else owns or had has played this game.

Its your usual Fantasy RPG with a different spin on it with the world being divided into Natural and Technology factions. The equipment you use depends your % towards a faction, for example to use a chainsaw sword you need a specific ammount of % towards Technology and Tribal armour demands more towards Nature.

There is the usual character creation where you can choose between Human, Elf, Troll and Goblin as races. The character growth seems quite adapable and you seem to be able to reshape your character using Skill Masters when ever you feel like changing.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been looking at it for a while, and im just about to get it for X-mas. I hear it does have multiplayer though right? I'll see if you and I can kill some things on it once i get the game XD
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah you can multiplay on a LAN or over the net, you just need to register for free. Yeah it could be a bit of fun teaming up on Silverfall.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, lemme see if i can get an advance on that Christmas present....XD
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My character is going down the technological route, he has a chainsaw sword and rather spikey looking mace, the armour looks very techno too. I decided to go for the dual wield approach this time, I chose two handed and it did not turn out as well but this time I'm much happier with how my guy is growing. He is more of a tank so I have an Orc Healer that I helped out in my party.

FOREVER X!!!
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it really that good? I want it for PSP but they were skipping the release date over and over.
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a simple RPG but it works quite well, very simple interface with mouse controls and keyboard short cuts. Its quite addictive to be honest, I've just grown to level 12.

FOREVER X!!!
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, there are different character races... Are there different character classes or jobs? Does the story or gameplay change wether you choose to be a natural or technician player?
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It mainly effect the type of armour you can use certain pieces need a percentage of Loyalty to that faction, this is done by assisting or helping people of that faction. An example I had is when i chose to help a armourer who supports progress (technology), by installing a power generator on the marshes to give the people of silverfall inexaustable energy, I helped progress and gained loyalty to technology.

I was also asked by an elf to see off some buffalo hunters, this would protect nature and give me loyalty to the natural faction. I'm not sure what else it effects, it may affect things in the story later.

There are different Races though there is not a way to choose a class or job, you decide what equipment you use. Dual wield, Two handed, sword and shield, guns, crossbows, bows its up to you. Characters are easily shaped with 4 attributes each level up, plus I think you can visit skill masters and change your stats whenever you wish if you really want to become more magical or more powerful physical etc.

FOREVER X!!!
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does the game still kick ass?
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks interesting, if i ever get a psp i will try and get this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: