Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm sorry, I'm leaving
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations on your future wee Axiose. Hopefully the wee one will take after the dad and become a big Suikoden fan. I hope everything turns out well in everything you're preparing for and hopefully, like Michael Corleone, you'll get pulled back in here when the time is right. :)

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't think you're getting out this easily. Leaving internet communities is a lot like trying to drop an addictive drug with multiple hilarious personalities. Or like going through rehabilitation for schizophrenic apparitions that you've become close friends with :o

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I won't have anyone that I can affectionately call 'Fluffy' anymore!

I'm also convinced that SuikoX is the worst form of birth control ever. Congrats on the soon to be newest member of your family! Does this mean that we have enough to start setting up playdates in the meetup forum?

Also, if one of the puppies has a black spot around its eye, feel free to name it Geddoe. Or Georg Prime. Or even Gau or Gaspar. [I just now realized that a lot of people in Suikoden with eyepatches have names starting with G. Coincidence?]

I'm rambling. Lastly, thank you for being so supportive of NaNoWriMo the last two years. Maybe once things settle down for you, we can try to get you to write us a 50K word epic!

Good luck, and when things get settled, come holla at us! ^_^

Hoards Of Editor People

398316 Potch
149885 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Hell, Highland has been home to four nation leaders (including myself), two admins (including myself) and the owner of the newest Suikoden fansite. Oh and Meghan lives there as well.

I think I speak for everyone in Highland when I say, there's no one left! Stay away! :P

Seriously though, goodbye guy I used to work for. For you, I shall forget the back taxes.

Guarding potch for the good of the King.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's truly the end of the era. I wish you and yours the best, Ax.

You will always be my Chieftain Numero Tres!
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best of luck to you, Axiose. I wish you and your family the best there is in life.

And thank you for the great work you've accomplished in SuikoX!
Oh, and don't forget to teach Suikoden Love to your baby!

In Potch We Trust
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gratz on the "baby Axiose" (gotta say, I just can't picture it :P).

Throw us a post when the kid is born so we can all ooooh and ahhhh. :mrgreen:
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats on the baby coming and I wish you good luck with the things that you have to do. Puppies are awesome, and one of my fondest childhood memories was when our dog had them (I was 11). One of the best parts about being an NL was getting to deal with you because you worked quickly and answered my stupid questions like they weren't stupid questions. I'll miss you, man!
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PANTLESS KING!!!??? NOOOOOO!!!

But we now will have the real 2nd Suikox generation! Congratulations on your baby, Axi-man!

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh!? What...!? eargh, damn, eh!? goddammit, ARGHHHH.... tsk... damn! AAAAAAAAAAARGH.

I'm... argh, dammit. Fuck.

Congratulations, but I'M PISSED. The little daemon will make you wake up at 4:00 with unholy crying, and the only thing you can do at those times is browse Suikox, so you will be back...

YOU WILL BE BACK.

Argh dammit, pissed off, cucumber... Pie.

Don't tell Jenna about us yet, she's still not ready.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will surely miss you Axiose, but I am so happy for you. Congratulations with the baby and all. And I wish you well with your endeavors. Hope things go your way and don't be a total stranger--would love to see the baby's pictures ^__^ Congrats again and good luck!!

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WOW...it just wont be the same here without you Axiose, but goodluck and congratulations!!

Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, this is certainly shocking. I wish you the best, Axiose.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's been baby making/having season here in Suikox, has it not? :D

Best of luck to you, Axiose. I give you a lot of credit and respect by dropping something you seem to enjoy for something that is definitely more important. It takes a lot of maturity and responsibility to have a kid, and you seem to be taking the right steps already. I wish the best for you and your girl, as well as the kid on the way.

The boards will certainly not be the same without you. Come back and visit when you can!

Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Noes!! My fellow Dark Materials and Abhorsen discussion buddy is going away?! Well, I'm happy for you Ax, sad that you're leaving though. It's a big loss to us all, but a big plus to your kid and girl. See you around man!

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: