Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm sorry, I'm leaving
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sniff* :cry: You've always been one of my favorite posters outside of Harmonia, and it truly is sad to see you go. I shall look forward to the day you hopefully return, and perhaps we can have another Kingdom Hearts discussion when you do. Until then I hope everything in life works out for the best for you.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's too bad that you have to leave us, but I think it's pretty cool that you will get to be a dad. Daddy Axiose!!! Okay, that did NOT come off right. =\

Anyway, have fun being a dad. Good luck and God bless with everything. We will certainly miss you, and I will especially miss those times when you brought the grimreaper to scrape the corpses offa the grounds during phase-end. Hope you check back in with us every now and then, when you could, but it's fine if you have too much fun playing with little baby Axxie. =D

Take good care of your family, and congratulations!
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, all I can do is echo the sentiments already stated in congratulations on the prospective parenthood on effectively both fronts but commiserations in that doing so you're breaking something you otherwise wouldn't be. Such is life however, and I wish you many happy memories associated with this time for you "aww factor".

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry, I'm leaving Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
The reason I'm leaving is that myself and Jenna are expecting a little baby Axiose. Also, Meghan may be expecting in January soon, but that's neither here nor there, just something I thought I'd throw in for an "awwww" factor.

Congrats. Though, it did remind me of this classic quote from Highland...

Quote:
I would have her spayed, but I'm going to breed with her one day.

Oh yes, just as you (or anyone in Highland really) never forget Yuber 7, I shall never forget that quote. :P

Bonne chance, mon ami.

Private Godwin Army

564676 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, congratulations, Axiose. You were there when I was a real Newbie and not yet the Falenan Fool. I will always think in fondness of your helpless replies of my unnerving pms, filled with sense- and useless questions. I am sure many people will miss you as much as I will in your position as great Admin and person in general.

So, do the family thing the right way and still log in from time to time.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So long Axiose, I shall miss you until the day you return.
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck with everything! Your lack of presence will be noticable, no doubt.

Sup?
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673539 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw it is sad to see you go. But child having/prepairing for is important. I wish you the best of luck in all of that and look forward to you comming back to visit =)

Also I think you bought a suikoX shirt, so you will remember us forever! hahaha!

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, suikox won't be the same with out you ax. was a pleasure to post with you man. hope you'll come back some time. congrats on the kid to. hope for the best for you.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While it is sad to see you go, your reason is very legitimate. I'm happy for you, congratulations dude!

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:cry: DONT GOOOOO!

Well ok do, being a good daddy is kinda important, but still, be odd without you around. At least come back at some point, maybe in 18 years when the little brat darling has been shipped of to uni :)

oh and Meghan is having babies?! How CUUUUUTE! Name one AA!
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Farewell Axiose. Have a good one.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Life moves forward, my friend--we'll miss you, but you're walking forward into the best part of things. :)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck, Axiose! We'll miss you terribly, and pine over you, and write bad poetry reminiscing about you...and all go out to the bar and sing 'Piano Man' when we think about you.

It'll be heart-wrenching, and more than a little pathetic.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well the thing i owe you is.. you told me how can change my username for free.. i think i still keep your PM.. and also the banner i will continue use it even i planned to change it but for appreciation to you, i will continue use that banner not only in suikox but another forum as well.

it really sad that you leaving, you are a good admin but i can't stop you.. you have your own life is it. so good luck and Congrat ..

even we never know each other but i know you are a good man

Farewell

:wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: