Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Content Development question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Content Development question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was browsing through the forums... um, now, I suppose. And I noticed a sub-section of Site Content Discussion entitled (oh, you'll never guess) Content Development.

Here's my question.

Was this section always there? I never noticed it before and it seems to be empty so I'm just wondering whether it's popped up for any specific reason, maybe because SARSadmin might be getting around to putting up Suikoden IV info soon (ha, my Suikoden IV bios are already up, slowcoach :P ), as I seem to recall him saying elsewhere on the forum.

Anybody have a clue?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I remember it mostly about the editorial of the content of Suikox.com site (not the forum) and people's oppinion about them.

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's talking about the subforum, actually, which -is- brand new. It wasn't there a couple days ago, I'm pretty certain, and certainly hasn't been there very long, since subforums are relatively new to this forum.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I haven't see it.
Sorry then John Layfield

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a place where I can get some help from folks to develop new content. I figure I can hand out some virtual cash to lure some folks into some hard labor.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as long as they can laugh at themselfs, and can take some humor, I think some people should opt to subject themselfs to humilation and mocking by alllowing them to have their essence of stupidiy farmed from them to feed a humorus take off of the suikoden community.
COME ON we alredy have "why Pesemerga fans are dumb" why not make hypothetical posts with hypotheidical people?

or am I taking the "give me ideas thing" wrong. hell I had it done to me, its the pot calling the kettle black when my spelling was at hand (really, make fun of spelling when one can't spell?) and if made my EMOing look bad. then again "LOOK at mee, why aren't i popular, its because I suck at drawing wolves and dolphins and have no boobs that I have no fans and lovers!" that makes you look bad regardless if you are being mocked and having it look worse.

it will help us grow and self reflect.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...what the heck are you talking about?

Anyway, the question has been answered, thanks to those who helped. Could a mod possibly close this topic? Thanks.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: