Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Raw vs Smackdown 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: WWE Raw vs Smackdown 2008 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who's going to buy it when it comes out or rent it to try it out first to see if it's any good or not to play.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to go and buy it tommorow, I myself don't watch wrestling anymore (cue more names on the roster i don't know) but the games are brilliant and alot of fun. Plus with the ECW being in the game and SANDMAN!

I know it will be good since all the other games seem to have gotten better with age and now the ability to light objects on fire, definately want this game.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sounds like fun too there Overdose. I can not wait to try lighting things on fire. Do you know if you can set people on fire too or not.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I look forward to getting this one when it comes out it sounds like fun.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lets hope it is the best DAMN game they come out with this time and and does not get boring after you play it for five or six hours like the other games did.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

glen wrote:
Lets hope it is the best DAMN game they come out with this time and and does not get boring after you play it for five or six hours like the other games did.

Well then keep hoping, I have the game since 4 days and it really shows how less quality the series gets with every year. The different wrestling styles are kinda cool and the little but pitiful roster update is ok, but hell I have the PS3 version and the graphics sucks with just 720p. Plus the 24/7 mode is total bullshit, everyday I have to train or make stupid photoshoots just to gain 1% skill or 3 fan reputation. The worst thing is when I do that I get like 5-10% exhausted and when I wanna rest(massage) to regain power I loose like 20fan reputation. I try it out if it keeps me playing in multiplayer, but I think I'll return the game next week.

Man this was definitely the last Smackdown game I bought.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow i glad i did not buy a ps3 if a wrestling game sucks that bad on it. What do the other games on it are like that too?

Glad i own a xbox 360 i try it on it when it comes out on tuesday here in Canada and see if better or not to play it.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a shame that the Ps3 version would be so terrible i just hope the ps2 version isn't as terrible because it would be a waste of time and money to get it then.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not only the system disadvantages but the game is just so .. cheap.
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far i've been happy with the ps2 one, not gone into the new modes yet but I like the CAW alot better this time, the selection last game was rather crappy. The game plays well, feels like the last one with the new movesets added and some changes to the grapple controls. The game has got better once again with some cool additions, can't wait to get down and dirty as a Hardcore style superstar. That Hardcore ressurection skill looks brilliant, smash yourself over the head with a chair and rampage :D .

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing like hitting people over the head with chairs to make your day. Keep it up Overdose.

Ican not wait to try and play it on the x-box 360 and see if it's as bad as some of the people online have said it is or they just do not know how to have fun playing a wrestling game. You can not win all the matches all the time and as fast as you can. that no fun at all take your time beating up the guy or guys you are fighting make it a great match for the fans and for yourself to enjoy it when you play. That way you we not get bored of playing it.
Overdose

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game is far better for multiplayer, had hours of fun last night with 3 controllers. I like how theyve changed to run system so its more realistic instead of your wrestler running in straight lines (makes breaking up pins easier). There are things missing and its hardly glitch free, but still its a decent game and has built on somethings in the series.

FOREVER X!!!
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i'll have to get this game tommorrow to see how i'll like it the new options sound good thanks for your review of it Overdose.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes thankyou Overdose,Sialeeds and Lonelion for what you guys had to say about the game. If you have anymore to say later on about it as well all means go ahead let us know about it or if anybody else has anything to say about the game go ahead as well too. I think i will still go and get this game for x-box 360 any way to play it and see if i like it or not. Any way thanks again for all what you said about the game later guys.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had already played the game on the PS2 and it was lackluster. The analog control is hard to get used to, along with Run and Strike. But overall, it's not all bad.

And what got to me is the new wrestlers. This was the first time ECW was in a video game since those awful ECW games from Acclaim.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: