Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NaBeGroMo
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: NaBeGroMo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forget that NaNoWriMo stuff, National Beard Growing Month is where it's at. The best part is, you don't have to think, just be lazy and let it occur naturally! Basically, you just go the month of November without shaving, and then see how well, or in my case how poorly, your beard has progressed. I've seen Red's and retrospect's beards, and those two, especially Red, have some impressive growth going. I shall show off the fruits of my labor after a month, so if I can get past it and just let it grow, so can anyone! Celebrate this great month and let those beards grow. Heck, you writers should be too busy to shave anyways, so show off your works!

~Uguu!~
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got a pathetic stubble right now, I think I'll shave it off later tonight though.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...I have to ask this question.

...so, can we girls do leg hair, since beards are usually out of the scope of our natural abilities?

(I mean EEEWW...but I had to ask. XD)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A month without shaving? Hell no!

My hair grows at a crazy rate so i would hate to think what i would look like after a month! :P
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno, I've seen some women who could probably grow better beards than I could XD I'm not sure what the rules are regarding women. I think this may be one of those sexist national months :D

~Uguu!~
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have a beard within a week. Also, I think facial hair is pretty ugly, so this is a no go for me. Maybe if I didn't have to, you know, go out in public for the entire month I would participate.

And yes, this national month is sexist. Please continue to shave your legs. XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah well. It was worth asking.

(bleeeech...)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
UCPesmerga

The Hidden Foxes

221997 Potch
26 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is something I could actually be good at. I hate shaving, and do it as rarely as possible. I don't think I look particularly good with a beard, I just prefer not to shave.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uggg... I have been part of beard growing contests before, it's not comfortable. I was part of a dwarf beard growing competition an I got about three weeks before I had to shave and I had to get a barber to do it. I grow facial hair incredibly fast and I had way too much at that point, no way I could keep a beard.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah! Nice timing to announce this, Sailor Sexy! I just shaved this last weekend! Maybe I'll try to participate. Or maybe I'm just always lazy regarding my facial hair so you didn't even have to announce this for me to participate!

We'll see if I can get pictures of my ugly, hairy mug after a November ends.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aha, that's why some other guys wanted me to grow out my beard with them. I get it now...I was just doing it because it was getting cold.

This definitely gives me a reason to stop shaving.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in! However I'm kinda blond so my facial hair doesn't grow too quick so don't expect anything drastic.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in! However I'm kinda lame so my facial hair grows in a semi-attempt at something manly.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despite being 27 mine still comes through patchy on my right side... oh well.

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit Sailor! I would SO do this if it weren't for my place of employment. :(

Anyways, I expect to see lots of Grizzly Adams-esque pictures at the end of the month.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: