Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

So what are you dressing up as this Halloween?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to be dressed as a cheerleader. A female cheer leader. My first (who's a girl) is going as a football player with me. It should be a great combination, I think. The skirt it pretty short, though-- so I'm not sure how freakin' freezing I'm going to get that night. I'll be going to a party at my friend's house, not trick-or-treating, but it's outdoors, so I'll still be cold. I'd wear some tight pants, but that would still totally destroy the effect. :(

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jinx wrote:
is the six-string a reference to an actual ninja or did you just make that up for the guitar and all?

According to the guide to real ultimate power, ninjas are so good on guitar they can play notes that kill people.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ended up dressing up as a sexy Mad Hattress this year. I was going to be the March Hare, but a few things went missing (mainly the bunny ears) and it desperately needed a bit of work.

Everything at the party I went to turned out great, though, except the fact that people kept throwing Skittles in my shirt and vest. :/

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shad wrote:
Jinx wrote:
is the six-string a reference to an actual ninja or did you just make that up for the guitar and all?

According to the guide to real ultimate power, ninjas are so good on guitar they can play notes that kill people.

I dont have to be a ninja to do that =P

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ended up being a disheveled Commander William Riker posing undercover as a Randy Orton fan.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ended up not dressing up, I didn't have the money to get a costume. Nor did I have the creative mind set to think up anything. So when people asked, I simply told them, "I'm supposed to be a Chinese kid." Haha..>_>

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol after we went trick or treating we went to a party with another friend who was dressed up as satanist... we dubbed him "The flaming Satanist".

He was like totally had the perfect dress for the party i mean OMG he could not have looked any more perfect you like know what i mean. But then when we got to the party like some jerk totally spilt beer all over his dress. I mean like how rude you know. So we were like whatever and like totally ditched that party for like a movie.

That was a dramatic reinactment of my time spent with... "The Flaming Satanist"

Sorry this is a really bad inside joke. :mrgreen:

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did not get to dress up for Halloween this year. I was at Fort Jackson, South Carolina finishing up my military training. I was quite sad, because Halloween has been my favorite holiday ever since I was little.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: