Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top ten list... Do I have one? :shock:
I think I'll stick to a top 5.

5. Jowy. His dedication to Riou really made me cry. The last moment was a tearjerker. The bad ending, I mean.

4. Yuber. Yeah, no bias here. I know Yuber and the chaos thing. Yuber's also cute... when he gets rid of the armor.

3. Shu. Yet another hot guy. Cute, smart AND rich. Whoo!

2. Luc. His attitude gets to me. I didn't much like his arrogance in 1 & 2 but in 3...talk about maturity. At least he kinda grew up and check it out! His defense and attack are no longer piss poor! XD XD

1. Sasarai! There's something about that guy's boyish charm that gets to me. Sure, he's a bishop....but he's a HOT bishop! *raves on like the manic Sasi fangirl she is*
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:mrgreen: my fav? HMMMMM

Luc--he rocks, his good looks don't hurt either

Luca blight- he rocks also, despite his evil-ness (which makes him sexy) i'd totally go for him

...oh i love him dearly...
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watari is my favorite character. I love his outfit with that wild hairdo, and the fact that he is a ninja is just too cool. He is a man of very few words but can do some serious damage to the enemy. His best trait I think is the fact that he doesn't really care if he dies or not.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hanzo and Seed, have you seen these guys? THEY'RE INSANE, and by insane I mean AWESOME!...

Hanzo, he's so hot right now...
Seed's a pimp too, too bad he's (SPOILER)dead.(SPOILER)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot Flik, Viktor, Humphry, And Georg Prime, I just love those guys how there just so business like.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah this is hard.....

But i'd have to say Gremio and Clive....Then Tir and Riou

I also like Hugo but only when hes on fubar

Other honorable mentions are Pahn,Cleo,Viktor,Flik,Georg,and Pesmerga.
There are still more.

But the best villian is NECLORD....yea and Yuber
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm , my Favorite Character ??
my Favorite Characters are the ones that I really want to uncover their mystery and they are : Yeber , Pesmerga , Windy , Luc , Edge , Jeane , Viki , Clive .
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite character would be a tie between Viki and Mina.

Mina is just downright pimpin she does tons of damage and has a lot of spells, Viki is just an amazingly overpowered airhead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Viewtiful Mukumuku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm gonna go for a top 10 as well...

10. Kidd
9. Mukumuku
8. Sharon
7. Sanae
6. Lilly
5. Melville
4. Juan
3. Nina
2. Rody
1. Sierra
Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber is definitely my favorite, by a longshot. He's just so cool and so mysterious. I think that's one of the main reasons I love Suikoden III so much.

Sierra is a pretty close second. I haven't played the Gaidens, so I don't know too awful music about her character but I still like her a lot. Besides, she is an awesome character to have in battle.

And no favorite character list is complete without mentioning the absolute best Koroku! He's amazing and I have been known to spend hours in his POV mode in Suikoden III. Amazing, I tell you!
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top 5 list
5.Albert
4.Flik
3.Yuber
2-Culgan
1-Pesmerga. :lol:
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorites are:

1. Clive
2. Watari
3. Aila
4. Tir
5. Georg Prime
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uummmmm as for i,i lie most of the caractherbt here is my favorite , i'd say ....

( i got no pariculiar order)

viki and jeane cuz they're hooot!!!!!!(how does jeane keep her "clothes' on, damnit!!!)

goerg prime cause of what he said to riou when he was escaping for tinto

watari cuz he's a ninja!!!

ridley bacause of his stubborn personality and his loyalty.

nanamie cuz she's always happy and kick the ass of riou( and the little song of morning with her)

mathiu silverberg, cause he got heart, brain, and is important to the leader

AND viktor cause despite his carefree, careless, loving girl -type and unlucky and the relationship between him and the star dragon sword. He is the one who is the base for the hero, i mean ... without him tyr would never have become the leader of the liberation army, without him, riou would never have his own castle( or even get put of the river he was drowning) and became the new leader of jowston army. he is at the base of suikoden 1 and 2 his is the one that gave courage, isnpiration and friendship to the hero's so he's kinda the hero of the hero.
Plus he the one that had the saddest storie and that is why ( he's an exception) he's my number 1 char!
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hikusaak,Pesmerga,Yuber and the Zodiac sword just because of the mystery behind them.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This may sound weird, but I'm playing S2 right now and I must say I never really realized how cool Shilo is. He's pretty gangster and he's looking for pigeons, haha. But yeah, I've actually used him a lot. I love how he spits poisonous little reeds or whatever at people. Now that's a bitchin weapon if you ask me. My only problem is those purple pants. I mean seriously, how hard can you be with purple pants. oh well, S*** happens
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: