Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favorite characters would have to be Flik, Geddoe, and Valeria.
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Kage..... he's just a ninja that dose what he's paid to do at all cost, or Luca Blight. luca is prolly the most deadly villan in the suiko world.
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I adored Jowy. He's one of my fave characters of all time.
I also liked luc and apple because of the way they both changed through the 3 games.
And I could never forget Chris. I think she's just wonderful.

...but, my favorite would have to be Tuta! ^_^ just 'cause. Go Tuta! Throw that pebble!
Yeah, he was in my final party for gensui2. I'm just crazy like that.
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra.

She was attractive, but she also playted apart to one of the funniest things in Suikoden II ("Umm.... Water?"), she had the Blue Moon Rune, which made me respect the fact that a 16 year old could handle (Albeit after a hundread years or so) a True Rune, as she had had no preperation for it.
Flame Champion Viktor

89609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MY Top 20 list
20-Yuber
19-Albert

18-Cecile
17-Georg Prime
16-Pahn
15-Teo Mcdohl
14-Thomas
13-Melville
12-Odessa
11-Watari
the top ten
10-Wakaba
9-Lorelai
8-Chris
7-Hugo suikoden3 version
6-Flik
The Final 5
5-Ace
4-Viktor
3-Queen
2-Clive
The all time best character
1-Geddoe :wink:
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok I'll go with a Top Ten but to be sincere it would be easier for me to say which characters I dislike instead of the ones I prefer... This top ten would probably change If you asked me the same question in ten minutes (with the exeption of Futch being the numbre 1 *smirk*)

It's just that in my humble opinion Suikoden has the best character development in all of the Rpg's I have ever played, you really end up worrying about the problems that they go through and also wonder what happens to them after the events of the Suiko game in which they appear end.

That for me will be one of the top three reasons why suikoden is the best rpg saga out there... Lovable intriguing characters

10- Luc
9- Shu
8- Nanami
7- Clive
6- Ridley
5- Nanami
4- Nash
3- Tir Mc dohl
2- Flik
1- Futch
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wakaba, or possibly Valeria. Wakaba is cooler, but Valeria is much more developed as a character. There are a lot of other chars I like a lot, though, such as Lucia, Hugo, Sgt. Joe, Kirkis, Pahn, Tir McDohl, Sigfried(why oh why does he have to use up 2 slots?) Kasumi, Mathiu and others. But those first two tower above the rest.

Mongoose Monarchs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas is at the top of my list, simply because he reminds me of me: insecure and not sure where to go next! ;3 Plus, he expresses the widest range of emotions in Suikoden III, and is pretty much the most customizable character. I really wish you could've played him longer than the time he was given. ;__;

I'm also a fan of Gremio, Cecile, and Wakaba, as well as Hix and Tengaar. They make me happy. ^^

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Based purely on looks:
Alanis
Beechum
Franz

Actual Favorite:
Millie hands down. I love everything about her; from her stats to her funky outfit.
Kraven

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite characters are Victor, Pahn, Flik, Ekei and Kage. These are the bottom five of my list, but my absolute favourite is Ted. I really like his character and the fact that he once controlled the SoulEater Rune, makes me think highly of him.
A real Friend. Seriously. :D
Samuel Iaydhen

The Blind Men

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mine is rina. . because she is such a cool and sophisticated girl. . i esp. like her flirting with flik (you know that scene where she want to be left with him so they could have 'tea') and i can't forget when she had that 'adult conversation with the highland souldier. she made the game so much fun for me. . . :mrgreen:
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ooooo, lists! im all over that

10 - Nash
9 - Nanami
8 - Luc
7 - Kirkis
6 - Riou
5 - Viktor
4 - Rhett
3 - Cleo
2 - Bob
1 - Oulan
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite character is Windy, but since we do not know anything about her status, I would choose Crowley the great magician. I do not know his exact status, but I am sure that his magic status is very high, and if given a good armor he becomes very useful in battle.

I really like the idea of him being a great wizard who possesses vast knowledge on magic. He was also the first one to combine magic power of two runes, and said to have the power to incarnate; he is considered to be the only one who has many runes embedded on his body.

I also like the way he wave his wand and how he fights with it in battle, I do not know but the clothes he is wearing are spectacular, and I did not saw anyone with similar clothes. I also like his look; whenever I see him, he gives me the impression of mystery and someone who holds special powers.

In Suikoden1, I always had Crowley in my team. He proved to be very useful in battle, and someone that can inflict great amount of damage if raised to a high level. When he was in my team he could cast LV4 magic three times, which was very handy in battle.

At last, I just want to say that I really hope that Crowley makes an appearance in the next Suikoden series.

Last edited by Njord on Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It`s hard to pick out a single one...I like so many of them. If I could choose one from each game:

S1: Valeria. She looks cool(although her S1 portrait is horrible IMO), has a great Rune, is strong in combat and has the morals to leave the Imperial Army to save the Elves.

S2: Wakaba. Great attack, cute, fantastic in combat. I never really liked the core cast(Riou, Jowy, Nanami, Shu) much compared to their equivalents in S1. Ridely was a nice and strong general with lots of personality, so he`s one of my favourites out of the more important ones.

S3: Lucia, though I also really like Hugo and Geddoe(to a lesser extent). I have a thing for the Karayans and their nature-based culture, and Lucia is a very strong-willed woman who manages to stand up to the technologically superior Zexens. She`s also calmed down a bit from S2, and it`s nice to see a more mature version of her.

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WELL here if these three characters were fused into one super character......just joking well here is my top ten list cause i couldn't just leave some of these cool cats out!
MY SHOUT OUT!:
10- Futch and Viki (i just couldn't choose!!! they're all cool though)
9- Gasper (i just like taking money from the mofo)
8- Hero2 (he's just cooooooool!)
7- Yuber (hahah he's the reason i got into the games!! i saw a guy with a bowler hat and had to buy suikoden 3!)
6- Geddoe (mmmmm the eye patch guy was awesome!!)
5- Clive (that gun is tight!)
4- Kage (yes only because he's a ninja)
3- Watari (only cause he's a cool ninja and like me)
2-Killey (HE WEARS RED!!)
THE BEST OF THE BEST!
1- Pesmerga (THE DARKNESS AWWWWW!! THE MYSTERY!!! It's love ahhahahahah)

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: