Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikoX Hoodie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reason why I'm asking so many questions now is because I'd like to make sure that if people say they want it, they're going to be getting something they want.
People are totally free to say no! I mean, this is really a silly thing, but if there're enough people that want one, it could really be worth doing.
Once they're ordered there'll be NO pulling out, as there's no way I can foot the bill for such a large order of shirts without being turned out onto the street to eat gutter scraps.

The idea of regional bulk shipping is an excellent one, as long as people are close enough together!

As for international shipping as a whole, I can get things where they need to go in whatever manner for which people are willing to pay. (I was lucky enough to be the one and only international shipping person/manager for a corporation when I was in college. :)) so if we need to just package stuff up separately and dispatch it by first class (slow but effective!) we can do that too.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd so buy one. :D If you do it, will you have a Priority mail option (if you're in the US?)?

I'd buy a shirt, too if there was one. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian

Last edited by Yohn on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd buy one, but I'd much prefer a t-shirt instead.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't much care for hoodies, but... hell, I could give it a try.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd easily buy one and wear it when it's cold. Though, again, I'd prefer a T-shirt.

Nice design HH!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sailor Sexy will agree with me and say that the cost of shipping is irrelevant. Where do I order? :)

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, maybe when you all receive your Hoodies or T-Shirts, maybe you can take a shot of yourself wearing it and post it in the photo thread in the details section.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is totally not as dorky as say.. wearing WoW stuff! Which I am known to do on occasion! With that said, I'd totally get one. I've been lacking hoodies lately, with only my college one left! Though.. T-shirts I do tend to where more often.. even if it's just around the house!

Oh yeah! I forgot. I'm all for runes being on the back! Maybe you could do a montage of a bunch of different ones, similar to the opening of Suikoden V!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd buy one too but only if it's a T-Shirt, no hoodie. I prefer a Shirt without username on the left shoulder and I like the idea to have the Nation name on the back.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here....i would be alot more interested if it was a t-shirt. I do not care for hoodies.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd also prefer a tee-shirt option. I like it though! Is it navy blue fabric with SuikoX across the front in the font we use on the site? I think using the Blue Moon Rune on it is appropriate so where it says which rune to use on the sketch for the preliminary thoughts, my vote is Blue Moon. I'd like to see what Vex's input is, not that it would change my opinion in the matter.

I'm in college so I'd have to throw together the scratch in order to purchase one but I'm definitely interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HarmonianHiccup wrote:
Oh yeah, that was another thing I was going to ask! As for the nations on the back, are you guys for or against that? It was a bit of an afterthought on my part. Also, what do you guys think of embroidering your unsernames/nations on the left shoulder? A couple of my old (old old now O_o) high school hoodies had that, and it's pretty classy. XD Of course, it's hard to be classy when you're wearing a superdork shirt, but oh well...
As for that, the whole thing's prett esoteric, so it would only be dorky if someone can identify what it is. And if they can, that means they're a dork too, so it's all OK!

Just PC nations i would assume? Personally, i'd rather not have all the nations on the back. I'm all for putting a username and nation of residence on it, though. Maybe put those on the back instead as large as possible. I have that on my hoody of my snowboard team. In fact it has my name on both the back and left sleeve and the title of the team on the right sleeve. Try some different combinations and see what looks best, or post a poll about it with some example designs?

By the way, you should put all text in white if you're going with dark blue/navy colored clothing. It would seem you're trying to go by the color scheme of this site more or less, but it will be hard to read.

I'll make my decision depending on the cost involved and the final design. I prefer the hoody option.

Finally, what's wrong with being a dork? :|
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to suggest putting the nation's flag on the shoulder instead of just the name of the nation. I think it'd look cooler. As for if I'd buy one, if I had monies I might, but I'm poor.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only problem with your idea ardii is that it costs a whole lot more to individual different things printed on the back of each hoodie, over the company just printing 24 of the same hoodies. It's much more cost effective to just make them all the same, in this case. I know because I've had to make shirts for my section in band for the past two years, blah.

I rather like the idea. I need new hoodies, I somehow lost all of mine over the summer, and now only have two. I really like this idea.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It needs a picture of the True Lightning Rune, True Wind Rune and the Resurrection Rune for maximum awesomeness. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: