Suikoden United and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikoX Hoodie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What the hell, put me down for a t-shirt. ^_^
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rightie-ho! :)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hopefully this is the last double-post. O_o

OK, based on the numbers I have RIGHT NOW (33 Hoodies and 13 Ts) The costs will be as follows:

Hoodies: $19.00 base. XXL Sizes: add'l 2.00, XXXL add 4.00
T-Shirts: 11.00 Base Same sizing charges as hoodies.

Embroidery: 5.00 per shirt, unless we can get 12 or more people who want it in which case it will drop to 3.00 per shirt.

Shipping charges will apply, of course, and it seems to me (from my long experience working as a shipping manager XD) that domestic shipping should be between 5.00-7.50 and the int'l shipping could possibly be anywhere between 10.00 and 20.00, depending on where you are and what method by which you would like them to be shipped.

If people pull out at this point and we don't get enough orders to maintain the numbers, then the price WILL go up. However, if we want to wait another month or so to get some more people on board now that we have a pretty solid price, then we can drop the price even more!

Also, if you know a SuikoX-er who lives close to you and you guys would like to have your shirts shipped together, just let me know!

Also, if anyone would like to donate a dollar to maybe gift one of these to Vextor (if he'd like on!) to thank him for the awesome website and all the work he does, just let us know. (Heck, if you want to throw a buck my way to help pay for my own because this thing has turned into such a major development, I won't mind! XD) < /shameless begging >

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does the embroidery additional fee include the username/nation name on the sides of the hoodie? or is that just an extra fee for people who want runes or some other art on theirs?

Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes the user name and nation would be embroiderd on the shirt and that is what the extra fee is for. I do not know about the runes and other things though.

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, the embriodery is for the name/nation/star assignment. It would cost a great deal of extra money to do emboidered Runes, unfortunately, because they'd have to digitize each image into stitches, and that costs an arm and a leeeeg.

Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still keen though payment and shipping may be tricky over here in New Zealand. I'm in no great hurry though, so if we end up waiting another month or something I'm sure I'll live ;P

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've shipped to New Zealand before, so it shouldn't be too much problem, at least on this end!

I know, I'm excited to get mine as well, but if waiting means we get a bigger order, I'm aaaaall for it!
(Plus if it ends up that I can not end up doing ALL that shipping until AFTER Christmas, I would have NO problem with that!)

Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For some reason Christmas completely slipped my mind >_> Though I'd be eager to get the order in time for the holidays I have no problem with waiting. Besides, maybe a few more people would be willing to jump on the bandwagon and buy with their Christmas money :mrgreen: *wink wink*

Either way, you can still count me in for this. :P

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, count me in!

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just found this thread, and would love to get one of these. The only thing I want to make sure of is that what was said in the first post and what HarmonianHiccup (eerily not from Harmonia :D ) just recently said that the hoodie will be about $16-19, plus $5 for the for personal emobroidery (name, nation, star), and $5-7.50 for shipping in the States.

Am I missing out on anything? I really don't have the time to read through 9 pages of hoodie talk. :D

Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huzzaz! Got ya both PMd with the order info and updated info that HH just added=)

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of Christmas it may (read: MAY) be better to leave this till after Christmas. For example I sent my Christmas present to my sister in the UK last week because that was the deadline that I had to send before to guarantee that my package arrived before Christmas day. There is a ton of post going around at this time of year which MAY cause delays and or 'lost in transit' issues.

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, so...what would everyone say to having all orders and money due by the end of december?
Actually, now that I think about it that still might produce some mail problems for people sending money orders. I don't want to wait TOO long, though, because then some of you guys are more likely to change your minds and pull out.

THe point about trying to ship the shirts before christmas is definitely valid. O_o I hadn't considered that. In that case I most decidedly would rather wait until after Christmas to ship them, so we'll just have to work out payment details between now and then.

I WILL need all the money before we start printing. I shan't be fronting any of the cost (other than my share, of course!) because it's too easy for me to end up in big financial trouble that way. So, I'll need money from you guys before I send out your shirts.
You all knew that anyway, I just needed to say it so that no-one would be surprised. :mrgreen:

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

End of December is a-ok with me. Can use the shirt and hoodie to ring in the New Year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: