Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Games Most Played/Completed/To Finish/To Start
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah why the hell not.

To Start
Phantom Brave
Star Wars: Empire At War
Company of Heroes
Gothic II
Neverwinter Nights II
Age of Empires III
Rome Total War
Lego Star Wars II
Devil May Cry 3
Family Guy
Grandia 2
Transformers
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Unfinished
Disgaea
Xenosaga Episode 2
Gauntlet Legends
Legaia II
X-Men Legends II
Marvel Nemesis
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Star Wars: Jedi Academy
Freelancer
Civilization IV
Azure Dreams
Blaze and Blade
Atelier Iris
Fire Emblem: the Sealed Sword
.Hack//
Shadow Hearts

Most Played
Legend of Legaia
Star Ocean the 2nd story
Metal Gear: Snake Eater
Sid Meiers: Slpha Centauri
Jade Cocoon 2
Rhapsodia
Faxanadu
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Call of Duty 2

A few of the pc titles are only unfinished/to start because my pc is a piece of outdated junk and in need of an upgrade (for instance ive had to uninstall Civilization IV and Empire wt War about 7x now because it just crashed my pc at random intervals, i barely meet the minimum requirement for company of heroes though that at least works to the title screen)

I am utterly broken and torn that i have to effectively pick between a Wii or Neverwinter Nights 2, or else i would so be playing either of those at this very moment.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games Completed the Most:
Suikoden I
Suikoden II
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV
Suikoden V
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Legend of Dragoon
Dragon Quest VIII
Naruto: Naruthimetto Hero 3
Front Mission III

Games to Finish
Suikoden Tactics
Final Fantasy XII

Games to Start
Final Fantasy Tactics
Valkyrie Profile
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
NBA Live 07
Xenosaga II
Xenosaga III
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Played the most
Suikoden: Ten or so playings with over 200 invested hours

Suikoden II: 200 hours again and around fifteen plays

Suikoden V: 220 hours and currently on play number five

World of Warcraft: Over 50 days worth of time playing

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos: battle.net is addictive, I was longing for weekends when I could play like I needed Warcraft to live

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne: Ring Wars itself ate more time then nearly any other map and more then some games.

Unreal Tournament 2004: I really liked getting headshots.

Halo Combat Evolved: The amount of time I spent with this game was unhealthy.

Halo 2: See above and increase that tenfold.

Armored Core 2: The sheer amount of time I spent on this game must have reached the triple hours easy.

Dynasty Warriors 3: I've leveled half of the Wu characters to full stats over three years or so, and gotten everyone's fourth weapon.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Like all GTA's that aren't terrible it's extremely addictive.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: The territory wars alone broke 50 hours for me.

[/b]Games to Finish[/b]
Kingdom Hearts: Unlike number two I want to play this game I just haven't gotten myself to do so yet.

Suikoden V: Playthrough number V, hey!

Games to Starts
Tales of the Abyss: Once I get it for Christmas that is hehe.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: > 40 times, including the three heart challenge (no heart pieces/containers, no deaths) nine times and files where I did absolutely everything to do three times. I love that game.

2) Chrono Cross (New Game +): About 30 times on the NG+. I still am missing a few characters (4), but I have all sorts of insane elements and weapons and accessories. I have rainbow weapons for about 25 characters, three Dreamer's Sarongs, well over 50 Dragoon Gauntlets and 20 Power seals. I've also four times broken the eight hour barrier for beating the New Game +, three of them between 7:30-8:00 and one anomaly that when I was done read 6:03.

3) LUNAR 2: Eternal Blue: Six times, not including the one where I got to Zophar and couldn't level up anymore to beat him. All of the other times I did the Chiro Mongrel Trick and got to lv. 99 and beat him with ease (hint hint: If you want to build levels fast early in the game you can in Azado fighting the fireballs. Kill them all, go to the temple and go back into town to find them repopulated)

4) Final Fantasy VII: Four times, beaten both weapons once each, and mastered all materia. in one file I have a perfect game with 99:99, six gold chocobos, three copies each of KotR, Final Attack, Full Cure, Mime and 4x cut. Sephiroth lasts about a round against my superteam; Cloud, Cid and Yuffie at lv. 99 with all my master materia and their ultimate weapons.

5) Kirby's Dreamland (NES): I think this was what it was called. I beat it about four times. It was the cool one, released like three years after I thought they stopped making NES games, he could suck in enemies and turn into them, and it had the best graphics and gameplay the series has ever seen. One of the most underrated platformers.

Games to finish now...and there are a few I have at home. An *asterisk is placed beside ones I plan to buy, ones without an * are ones I have waiting for me.

~ Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (started in feb.)
~ Suikoden IV
~ Chrono Cross, again...
~ Lord of the Rings: Third Age (started in jan.)
~ God of War*
~ Devil May Cry III*

I think that almost One year and 8 months to a day means that in light of a recent bump I can update my entries. Those top five games are still up there, but I'm going to throw in a top game total times recorded, putting a classic spin on the fall classic, even though it's winter. (Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm slowly losing my sanity.)

Top Game Hours

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 153 hours
Suikoden III - 122 hours
Tiger Woods PGA 2005 - 119 hours
Final Fantasy X - 117 hours
Final Fanatsy VII - 99:59:59
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - 96 hours
Final Fantasy IX - 92 hours
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - 84 hours
Suikoden V - 62 hours
Chrono Cross - 58 hours (original file)

Games to Finish

- Still haven't got God of War or Devil May Cry III, didn't complete Suikoden IV or Lord of the Rings: Third Age. I did beat SO:TET and CC again, and the game I'm currently lusting after is Final Fantasy XII.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top 5 Games played most:

Final Fantasy VII: Beaten 84 times
Best Finish time: 15 hours

Suikoden 2: Beaten about 20 times
Best Finish time: 18 hours

Suikoden: Beaten 12 times or so
Best Finish time: 20 hours

Final Fantasy Tactics: Beaten roughly 10 times
Best Finish time: A long damn time

Kingdom Hearts: Beaten 7 times
Best finish time: 19 hours

Games I've started that I need to beat:

Xenosaga: Episode 1
Final Fantasy Tactics advanced

Games I need to get/start:

Final Fantasy 12
Disgaea
Makai Kingdom
Rhapsody
La Pucelle tactics
Chrono Trigger
Chrono cross

I'm much pickier with my games nowaadays.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top 5 Games played most:

Dragonball Z legendary superwarrior about 30-40 times
Suikoden about 17 times
Shadow Madness about 10 times
Suikoden 2 about 8 times
Dragonquest monsters about 5 times

Games still to beat

Grandia 3
Shadow Hearts 2
Lord of the rings the third age
Koudelka
Wild ARMS
Guardians Crusade
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has been well over a year since my initial reply so I guess an update is in order. In addition to the games I listed before as my most played:
I wrote:
Most played/completed:
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy IV
Secret of Mana

I think it's safe to add Suikoden III to the list. I'll admit I haven't completed Geddoe's reign as Flame Champion yet, but I've played as Hugo alone more times than I remember.

I wrote:
To finish:
Xenogears
Wild ARMs
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Heh, I didn't put nearly all of the games I haven't completed on this first list. I did just recently complete Wild ARMs though so I can cross that one off. Of my PS1 & PS2 games, here are the other ones I have yet to finish. I won't include my other systems.

1. Brave Fencer Musashi
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. Chocobo's Dungeon 2
  4. Chrono Trigger
  5. Final Fantasy IV
  6. Final Fantasy V
  7. Final Fantasy VI - Trust me, I see the irony.
  8. Front Mission 3
  9. Galerians
  10. SaGa Frontier 2
  11. Vagrant Story
  12. Vampire Hunter D
  13. Xenogears
  14. Dark Cloud
  15. Final Fantasy X-2
  16. Grandia Xtreme
  17. Shadow Hearts From the New World
  18. Star Ocean Till the End of Time
  19. Suikoden Tactics
  20. Unlimited SaGa
  21. Xenosaga Episode II

I wrote:
To start:
Unlimited Saga
Galerians
Brave Fencer Musashi
Parasite Eve II
These are more precisely, the ones I haven't started, but want to start. I have several I got "free" with something else and I don't really want to play them.

I at least tried them all except Parasite Eve II thus far. So there you have it, folks.

Largest Falco Tribute Band Ever

186774 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll avoid going through my cartridge games to see which ones I did and didn't finish. If I did that, I'd probably want that hour or two of my life back.

Games I haven't finished on PS1/PS2/PC/PSP, in no particular order:

Suikoden Tactics (currently finishing)
Final Fantasy V (I would be finishing this one, but it's out on loan)
Final Fantasy VII (I think I'm pretty much right at the final sequence. I don't know why I quit, honestly)
Final Fantasy VIII (OK, this one wasn't that interesting, to me...)
Unlimited SaGa (I might use this as a frisbee or something. I certainly didn't buy this one for myself...)
Chrono Cross (I should probably just restart. That is, if I can overcome my annoyance with the star system.)
Legend of Dragoon (I did buy this for myself. At least it was on sale, or I would've wasted more money.)
Wild Arms 3 (This one deserves to be finished.)
Atelier Iris (This one also deserves to be finished.)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (I don't know. Maybe I'll finish it.)
Phantom Brave (I should finish this just because you can kill things with a trolley.)
Jade Cocoon (OK, this one kind of got on my nerves.)
Warcraft III (Current computer just won't handle it.)
Generation of Chaos (I don't play the PSP much, though)

There might be more, but I think I got all of them.

Game to Start: Well, I think that's just Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. I don't tend to buy things unless I'll be playing them soon.

Games most finished/played:

Final Fantasy Tactics: This one's kinda of addictive. I've played hundreds of hours and beaten the game a few times, and yet I still haven't gotten to play with most of the abilities. I don't think I ever even even unlocked Mime. Current playthrough for me is being spent on stealing items, even though I got most of the fun stuff already.

Dynasty Warriors 3: I like this one better than the others in the series. Dynasty Warriors 5 comes close, but doesn't quite manage to match up, at least as far as I care. Currently unlocking the best weapons I've missed, although some of those will be really hard.

Chrono Trigger: I still have some endings to get, but I have played this one quite a few times. It somehow manages to stay fun every time.

Samurai Warriors: Same as Dynasty Warriors 3, pretty much. I hear Samurai Warriors 2 is a lot better. Maybe I should get that.

Various DDR games: I like these a lot. They're surprisingly fun, addictive, etc... and they also count as a workout. Only problem is, some songs just can't be done with the pad that comes bundled with the game. Or at least it's really hard to avoid the pad moving a foot away...

Lego Star Wars: Come on, you know it's awesome.

Special Game That Deserves An Edit: Katamari Damacy and others in the series. You can't go wrong with rolling anything and everything up into a giant ball and shooting it into space.

Last edited by SwissStopwatch on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games I have played the most:

Final Fantasy Tactics: If were add up the hours I have played this game, you'd be astonished. Its easily near 500. Yes, breaking that down its over 20 days of my life. 20 FULL days. I've beaten it front to back and complete well over 15 times. Of course its not that amazing considering my friend has played Final Fantasy VII beginning to end getting everything and maxing all characters and Materia at least 20 times. He's a psychopath. Anyhow, yeah I'm a completionist and all my characters master every job class and skill (except those who can't like Worker 8 and those who don't get Serpentarius) even the generics.

Shining Force I: The original. This game is far less completionist and much more fan favorite. Back before I had a Playstation I'd play Genesis all day, and I'd clock at least 8-10 hours a day on this game or Shinign Force II. I've beaten both numerous times. At least 40 for Shining Force 1 and 20 for Shining Force II. Shining Force II is the better game but the first has a certain nostalgic efect on me. If you want to get me into a good mood, mention Shining Force. I even have done Solos with Max, Luke and Ken. Using my computer hacks, I've also done Solos of Balbaroy, Adam and Bleu. But those require cheating.

Disgaea: I've never beaten the game but yet I spent hours upon hours in the Item World leveling up. I don't own it, by brother does and he took it back before I beat it, but the game is insane. The completionist in me dreads it because its far more tedious to complete Disgaea than Final Fantasy Tactics. Really its such a pain in the rear.

Final Fantasy VI, Secret of Mana, SaGa Frontier: All three of these Squaresoft games have been played time and time again. Final Fantasy VI I never seem to play differently. I always use Locke, Terra, Celes and Relm every game. No reason for me to try anything else. As for Secret of Mana, its the ultimate powerup game that doesn't get too boring. Leveling up your sword and magic as you go is genius. It prevents me from sitting in one spot and over leveling. Its great. I've played through Secret of Mana like 8-10 times. SaGa Fronier is so replayable because of the initial character choice, and then the recruitment can change from game to game. Playing as Lute or Emelia I have the most fun with, followed by T260G and Red. I didn't care for Asellus or Riki. Probably because Monsters and Mystics sucked. Mechs and Humans for the win! I've beaten each scenario like twice for the bad ones and 5 for Lute and Emelia, so that equates to like 20 times I've "beaten" a SaGa Frontier game.

Games I've started and really need to beat:

Dragon Quest VIII - I've done so much and beaten the boss and stuff, but that final bonus dungeon. Its crucial that I buckle down and beat it. The game was so good. I owe it to myself to beat this game. Really I want to, but somehow I get distracted by other games *cough*WiiSports*cough* and haven't been able to seal the deal.

Tales of Legendia - I bought it last week and have put some decent time into it and its pretty good so far, I just hope I don't get distracted *cough*WiiSports*cough* like I always do with other games. The battle system of the Tales series hasn't always been my favorite, but its not the worst either. I really want to beat this game. I do.

Breath of Fire IV - No excuse. Its a great game, I just dropped it one day because of the pesky internet. This site and the internet in general is addictive. But no matter, its all blame shifting. I'm the one without the willpower. If I really wanted to beat the game I would have.

I use the internet and Wii as a crutch. No excuses! I'm gonna go play Tales of legendia right now so that I can say I didn't waste the day on the computer!

Games I need to start: None. I need to beat Xenosaga I before I play II. Xenosaga II is the only game I own I've never even dropped into the disc tray. Then after Xenosaga II I need to buy Xenosaga III. But first is the games I need to beat more than Xenosaga I, Tales of Legendia is 1st on my list.

Go Go Moon Knight, beat Tales of Legendia!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games I completed and finished the most eh?

Usually the greatest the game the less times I play it, I have an opposite direction to playing favorite games, rather than playing them often I do it only every few years since I don't want to spoil my original memory...

Regardless some games have forced me to reply them because of sidequets or updated editions. So the game I finished most times I guess is the original Resident Evil...

Four times the original version once with Jill once with Chris one more with Jill and her alternate costume and again with Chris in trying to get the perfect ending with everyone alive at the end (don't remember if I actually managed it though)...

Director's Cut version, more two times (one with each character) plus another one (for getting the Rocket Launcher I think), too bad that the PAL and US version of Director's Cut had a lot f the goodies cut because of rating reasons...

Again I played the Remake five times I think, though some people may consider that a completely different version than an update, in that case I guess it doesn't count but if it is then it brings the total to 12 times... I promised my self not to play that game again but to be honest I would play the Director's Cut Japanese edition to see what I missed plus the DS version, so eh... Capcom's cash cow seems to be my record holder and with the other versions doesn't look like its getting beat...

Of course I played the sequel enough times to get the 4rth survivor and Nemesis 8 times, so... Well at least those games are short just playing Final Fantasy X for the first time must have taken much longer than all those playthrough's together...

Another game I played a lot of times is the original Broken Sword which I plan to play again soon along with every game in the series leading up to my first play of the latest game (which I purchased for some time but waiting on it)... However I plan this time to be my last for both the original Broken Sword and the sequel (maybe I'll play 3 again) simply because I have to be stricter about games I replay these days, my free time is not what it used to be. And with games like Final Fantasy X, Morrowind and Final Fantasy XI taking more time than a dozen of different games would I really can't afford reliving but the most of precious memories and even those not too many times...

So I must have played Broken Sword 6 times, two of those I think were ‘show offs' for friends which wanted to see the whole game solved and finished from beginning to end, I still remember how to do more puzzles even after so many years (my last play was at 04)... The sequel I only played twice and the second time I had forgot how to do some things, despite the short length most adventure games have if you know what to do, I rarely replay most of them more than twice...

From RPG's I think is the original Suikoden with 4 times...

I actually have a list of games I have yet to finish or yet to start, they are just too many to mention here (over 70) so just let me mention the highlights...

To Finish:

Galleon (got sidetracked when I was playing it, great game but don't be surprised if I end up finishing it at 2010 or something)...

Parasite Eve (I was waiting to play this game for way too long, and unfortunately I can't get further than the first disk because I don't have a US PS1 (or PS2) and I'm using a swap disc method that probably fails to activate on disk change...

Golden Sun the Lost Age (another game I got sidetracked from, can't wait to see how it ends since I'm actually quite near the end, hopefully if I ever finish with FFX/XI and Morrowind I'll be able to go back to it, probably when I'm 40 or something like that)

The whole GBA Pokemon deal (yeah well I'm a fan of the RPG Pokemon games and one of my life's purpose is to catch every single of those damn things playing between Ruby/Sapphire (I got both) Red Fire/Green Leaf (I got none) Emerald (haven't got it either) Coliseum (which I played quite a bit) and the new games out around now, lots of work ahead of me, predicted time to accomplish it 2040)

Harvest Moon GC and GBA games (What a wonderful life and Friends of mineral town, they connect to each other, PS2 version is out but lacks the connectivity feature, I just wish I could go back and play it right now, I want to get to know my new baby boy!)

To Start:

Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door (originally gotten to a friend as a surprise present, that somehow went wrong, of course I wanted the game for my self I wouldn't have gotten it so soon otherwise, I really want to start it since I had a lot of fun with the original on the N64)

Wild Arms 2 (one of the US PS1 RPG's us humble Europeans missed, but again due to the multiple disc issue I can't actually start it and get left hanging like in Parasite Eve, so I'll wait until I get a US PS1/PS2)

Chrono Cross (just the same as Wild Arms 2 really)

Body Harvest (may seem an odd game to mention for most but it was one of the N64 early classics often overlooked, made by the development team behind Grant Theft Auto, not very long so I may start any finish it some time soon)

The Legend of Zelda the Four Swords Adventure (the second Link outing on the GC, I got the Japanese version for the extra minigame lacking from the US and PAL versions, the price? Kanji that I cannot understand, I'll either use a guide of sorts or wait to learn Japanese first which again I estimate to happen around 2050)

Pathway to Glory (I'm I baffling you just yet? That is the best game on a console time forgot the N-Gage (which I can never forget since I use as Cell Phone) though I don't know whether its multiplayer online features are still supported the single player campaign should be enough to keep me busy)

Quote:
In FFX I cleared the sphere grid and replaced each sphere so that they were either +4 or HP/MP, max stats 255 and the rest health/magic -- perfect file.

Perfection is a relative thing my friend, did you do all of the Aeon stats so they will be 255 (Yuna's aren't enough for every Aeon stat)? Did you unlock every Overdive gauge gaining method (like Rook Healer etc) with every character? Did you get Riku's every single Overdrive listed? And most importantly did you defeat Penance?
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games that i have beaten

Metal Gear Solid: 4 times
Final Fantasy 7: 3 times
Final Fantasy 8: 3 times
Final Fantasy 9: 3 times
Fire Emblem: 3 times
Chrono Trigger: 2 times
Pokemon Blue Version: 2 times
Suikoden 5: 2 times
Suikoden 1: 1 time
Suikoden 4: 1 time
Fire Emblem the sacred stones: 1 time
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: 1 time
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories: 1 time
Secret of Mana 2: 1 time
Pokemon Silver Version: 1 time

Games i need to beat

Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy X2
Suikoden Tactics
Kingdom Hearts
Secret of Mana
Tactics Ogre the knight of Lodis

Games i need to start

None
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games I have completed:

Obviously:

Suikoden I
Suikoden II
Suikoden II
Suikoden IV
Suikoden V

Metal Gear Solid - I remember going through this game after reading an article about it, I did not regret that purchase at all, still is an amazing game by current standards and has a remake on the Game Cube. I think I completed it about three times, for the different endings.

Metal Gear Solid 2 - After Metal Gear Solid, I really anticipated this one, also, I was one of the very few that liked and enjoyed playing as Raiden, don't know why everyone hates him so much. Anyway, I must've completed this one about four times.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Well, since Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2, I'd become a fan, this game didn't let me down, although I was a bit annoyed by the lack of a post Metal Gear Solid 2 timeline. I think I've completed it twice, to appreciate all the bells and whistles.

Final Fantasy VII - Probably my favorite RPG that I ever played, it wasn't my first one, but it holds fond memories. It also introduced me to the next line of Final Fantasys that were to follow, I'd say I've completed it about four times, thats quite a lot for me.

Final Fantasy VIII - This one also holds some fond memories for me, for some reason the image of Squall on that train with the resistence group comes to mind. I know I've completed this twice, the loading got on my nerves a bit but I'm quite patient so it was okay.

Final Fantasy IX - This was a great one too, holds a few memories, not as fond as Final Fantasy VII or VIII, but the story goes back to it's VII roots, and the image in my mind thinking about it is when Zidane and company finally get to the new continent, and travel through the towns to that big tree, good times... I've completed it twice I think.

Final Fantasy X - This to me, is when I started to lose interest in Final Fantasy, I have had no interest to play X-2 or XII. Although I still felt it was a pretty good game, I've only completed it once I think.

Final Fantasy Tactics - This one was great! At first when I imported it I had no idea what I was in store for, I'm glad I did, although at first I wet myself when I saw the graphics. The story was great and down to earth, I've completed it three times I think.

Now onto a more recent franchise:

Grand Theft Auto III - I bought this game after seeing my cousins play it at their home, it probably wasn't best because I wasn't over 18, but my parents understood and I got it anyway, it's fine to play if you're not crazy. Anyway, now the disc is so scracthed I can't really play for more than five minutes. I've completed it once I think.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: This was the coolest game ever when it was released, it brought the 80s back into fashion... almost. I just recently played through this actually, I've completed it twice.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Wow... thats a big place, it's a whole state, and I just loved the countryside, with all the truckers, wide open spaces, farms, country music and stuff like that. I even got into a bit of rap and hip-hop because of it, only a bit though. :P I must've played through this game about three times now...

Wild Arms: This is really an under rated RPG, because Final Fantasy was released shortly after it, Wild Arms was over shadowed. I really enjoyed it. Completed once.

Illusion of Time: Great RPG back on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys those old sprite RPGs, I think I played it through twice.

Super Mario World: Fond memories indeed, I grew up on this game, must've played it through about five times, and only on the fourth did I discover theres some magical secret star world sidequest thing you can play.

Others I've completed but can't be bothered to describe:

Super Mario Bros.
Mario 3
Mario: Lost World
Yoshi's Island
Many others I can't remember anymore.

Games I want to play/beat:

Dragonforce: I want this game! Although I'd need a Sega Saturn.

Call of Duty: PS2: Can't remember the edition name, but I played the first few missions and just stopped, and now I can't be bothered with it.

Final Fantasy XII: Heard a lot of hype about this game being the saviour of Final Fantasy, and also seen the incredible reviews it's been getting, I want to play this once it's released in Europe.
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So what game or games in your collection have you played and completed/finished the most?

Shining Force 2 (seven times): I know the storyline by heart. I know how to recruit every single character. I know which characters are the best and I know which characters suck. Yet I am still drawn to this game despite its rapidly approaching thirteenth birthday. I still own a Genesis because of Shining Force II and chances are that I will continue to play it as long as I can.

Phantasy Star 4 (four times): Like SFII, this is another Genesis gem that I could probably play blindfolded.

Suikoden II (five times): I don't think that this game will ever get old.

Resident Evil II (six times): I own this game. I know how to get the best secrets, which paths to take to shave off time, and how to beat every boss with ease. Even though it is nine years old, I still think that it is insanely fun!

I think that I have also beaten Resident Evil IV and Chrono Trigger in the vicinity of 4-5 times, but I'm not certain.

What games in your collection have you to finish?

Way too many:

Shadow Hearts
Gears of War
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Phantasy Star Universe
Dead or Alive 4
Shining Force Neo
Wild Arms III
Tekken V
Skygunner
Dragon Quest VIII
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
GTA: VIce City
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
ETC.

I just have so many games piled up that I don't feel like playing any of them.

What games in your collection you have yet to play?

None. I will at least play a game for a few minutes.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Note that none of these are in any sort of order

Most played/completed/finished
Suikoden 2
Jade Cocoon 2
Shadow of Destiny
FF8 (actually I've restarted it tons of times but have yet to to actually "finish" it...)
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon 64/More Friends of Mineral town

What games in your collection have you yet to finish?

oh gawd..a TON...the more recent ones that I can think of are:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: DDS1
Disgaea
Suikoden Tactics
Altelier Iris
Xenosaga 3
Okami
Baten Kaitos Origins
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
FF7
FF8
Contact
Lost Magic

and a WHOLE BUTTLOAD MORE

And what games in your collection you have yet to play?
Valkyrie Profile 2 (...I spelled that right...right?)
Shin Megami Tensei: DDS2
Altelier Iris 2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games played/completed most:

- Suikoden I (four times)
- Suikoden II (seven times)
- Suikoden III (two times, but spent a heck of a lot of time on them)
- Metal Gear Solid (I've cmpleted this game at least 6 times)
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (four times)
- Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner (four times)
- Xenogears (3 times, at least 80 hours each time)
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy X (one game, but spent about 150 hours on it playing blitsball, maxing stats, and creating ultimate armors)
- Breath of Fire IV
- Saga Frontier
- Front Mission 4
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night (played it at least 8 times, current save has 202% completion)
- Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
- RPG Maker (created one game, but took a heck of a long time just to make it)
- Super Mario 3 (I still play this)
- Super Mario World
- Tales of Destiny 2
- Dynasty Warriors 3
- Armor Core: Masters of Arena
- Brigadine

Games I have yet to finish:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Sigma Star
Final Fantasy X-2
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Legend of Dragoon...how did my save get deleted! I have to start over now
Seiken Densetsu 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: