Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stephen Colbert Announce Presidential Bid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
He can still win the other states by write-in votes. Alfred E. Neumann always gets a certain number of write-in votes during the general elections. If he can get them then I'm guessing even Colbert can. Weirder things have happened.

Write-ins are illegal in some states though.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In a general election he'll just need a majority, I think. The electorals will make it difficult for him to win, but as long as enough people fall for the joke he might just win. The way the last two Presidential elections went some people may just decide to try something new. If it can happen in the movies it can happen in real life. Or is it the other way around.

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm excited about his candidacy in South Carolina. I think it will do a lot for his show and can be nothing but good from here out. I mean, how do you smear a character who is satirical to begin with? He can basically run his campaign without having to worry about smear ads from other candidates.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron wrote:
I'm excited about his candidacy in South Carolina. I think it will do a lot for his show and can be nothing but good from here out. I mean, how do you smear a character who is satirical to begin with? He can basically run his campaign without having to worry about smear ads from other candidates.

If I were running against him I'd just say he's a joke. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: