Suikoden Unique and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Advance Wars Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Advance Wars Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since Days of Ruin is sort of getting sidetracked and because I've been replaying Advance Wars 2 lately, I figured it'd be good to make a thread for the previous three games in the series. Those are:

Advance Wars
Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Favorite Map (Campaign): Two-Week Test (Advance Wars 2)
Tough map on Hard mode. Play as Colin and survive an onslaught from Lash for two weeks.

Favorite Map (Other): Pay Dirt
Big map versus Colin.

Preferred COs:
Olaf
Hawke
Grimm
Javier

Favorite Nation:
Blue Moon

Now then. If I'm not playing a conservative game though defense and enemy fuel and ammo depletion (Olaf, Javier), I'm blitzkrieg'ing the shit out of the enemy (Hawke, Grimm, even Colin).

Defense against indirect units is a fantastic trait, which is why Javier is here. Olaf also makes it on because of his COP being able to eat up fuel for the enemy. Most everyone plays maps on Clear anyway, so Olaf rarely sees bad days. His SCOP is also great for the damage it deals out with the snow.

As I said before, I go on a relentless attack if I'm not biding my time for an opening. Grimm is tailor-made for that kind of strategy since his defense blows. Hawke is... well, Hawke. He has a great day-to-day trait, and his only trade-off is the slow power up of his godly S/COP. Colin's good for tank floods and of course Power of Money, so he gets a nod as a good Blitzkrieger.

I tend to prefer COs who don't have negative day-to-day effects, even if it means their positive aspects aren't as strong as the trade-off COs. That means I'm also happy playing as Andy, Adder, or whoever else, while playing as Max, Sami, Grit, Sensei and others causes me trouble.

Discuss!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: