Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Finally! Fire Emblem DS has been announced!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two more screenshots.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, those battle map shots resemble Thracia 776's quite a lot, and the character art definitely has a touch of Tear Ring Saga to it. Guess this will be another title making the DS worth purchasing; though I'll be in no rush to purchase one until a few more exclusive RPGs are released that tickle my fancy. While I enjoy the console-based Fire Emblem instalments, any additional titles no matter the format is always pleasant.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm....ma-ru-su...reads the name..

Well then I guess it is Marth. If they remade first Fire Emblem I hope they remake the others =o
...onto handheld mind you

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
hmm....ma-ru-su...reads the name..

Well then I guess it is Marth. If they remade first Fire Emblem I hope they remake the others =o
...onto handheld mind you

Mm, yes-- that pretty much settles it. I've never played the original, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm definitely with you there-- I'm dying for a remake of 4 and 5. They could bundle them, since they are related! :) (wishful thinking)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read today that it might be very possible, that Camelot will be working, or is working on a Golden Sun 3 !!!!!!!!!!!

I read that Gameinformer( I think it was) had an interview with Nintendo and they said that Nintendo asked one former creatorteam( "former" as in " worked with them together in the past) and asked them for a sequel of a certain game installement.

Man this is even more awesome.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can't wait for this, Fire Emblem is one of the best RPG series next to Suikoden. I don't like the looks of the character units though, I would think they can add in a bit more unique details now on a much better system, the colors are a bit bland, and the black outlines makes everything look out of place as if they were clip arts cut and pasted on to the screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: